Do you do "Black Friday"?

Linkat

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 12:47 pm
@boomerang,
The nintendo rep told me about writing in energy drink. It sounds like there are lots of options. Do you think a 1st grader is too young? She reads at an advanced 2nd grade level so she has strong vocabulary.
djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 12:59 pm
@Linkat,
i'd say it sounds fine, if she doesn't know how to spell something she can look it up, good learning tool
Linkat

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2009 01:50 pm
@djjd62,
I also noticed that this is one of those games that two can play at once using two different DS. So she can play along with her sister.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2010 12:19 pm
@Linkat,
OK so I get to play on the Nintendo DS too and I love Scribblenautz! However, I did not realize how violent it can be. Innocently I am told by the game to give each professional something they would like in their hand. One is policeman, doctor, fireman and chef. I get a hose and hand it to the fireman - he's happy. I then think what the heck would a chef like in his hand? Ah a meat cleaver. I type cleaver - and one appears. I hand Max the Cleaver to give to the chef and cute little Max starts to hack away at the chef! Then I type gun to the policeman (what else would the policeman want?) so little Max shoots him dead.

Did I say - I love this game?
0 Replies