Smile
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 08:38 am
Watching Charles Osgood on tv.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 08:49 am
Cap't Crunch (with crunch berries) while the Nun does the NYT crossword.
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 08:59 am
Watching the neoconserv spin and the left bombing with facts on cspan... thinking how many kids will die today ....
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 09:01 am
rice crispies with turkey bits and dressing ....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 09:21 am
Music down a windy street
Worn smooth by light years of crustacean traffic..
0 Replies

K VEE SHANKER

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 10:16 am
Good Old Days!
Gelisgesti wrote:
People over 35 should be dead.

Here's why ............

And you're one of them!

Congratulations!

People under 30 are WIMPS !

Question I fully agree with you. Those were Good Old Days.But,Why is it that our own Parents said the same to us and I'm sure our Kids will repeat it too.
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Sun 30 Nov, 2003 10:27 am
The gate only opens forward ...........
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Tue 9 Dec, 2003 08:54 pm
A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs, and I was in the wrong one. DR. Mark MacDonald, San Antonio

At the beginning of my shift I placed a stethoscope on an elderly and slightly deaf female patient's anterior chest wall. "Big breaths," I instructed. "Yes, they used to be," remorsed the patient. Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart." Dr. Susan Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada

I was performing a complete physical, including the visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart and began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read the 20/20 line perfectly. "Now your left." Again, a flawless read. "Now both," I requested. There was silence. He couldn't even read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had done exactly what I had asked; he was standing there with both his eyes covered. I was laughing too hard to finish the exam. Dr. Matthew Theodropolous, Worcester, MA

During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. "Which one?" I asked. "The patch. The nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!" I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see... Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body! Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one. Dr. Rebecca St. Clair, Norfolk, V

While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, "How long have you been bedridden?" After a look of complete confusion she answered... "Why, not for about twenty years-when my husband was alive." Dr. Steven Swanson, Corvallis, OR

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So how's your breakfast this morning?" "It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly." Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI

A Nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room, when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos, and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery. When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green, and above it there was a tattoo that read, "Keep off the grass." Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient's dressing, which said "Sorry, had to mow the lawn." and Finally . .

A new, young MD doing his residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The middle-aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst out laughing and further embarrassed him. He looked up from his work and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?" She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was 'I wish I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener'." --won't admit his name
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Wed 10 Dec, 2003 06:57 am
My baloney has a first name ..
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Wed 10 Dec, 2003 07:17 am
Could you please pass the Kentucky jelly
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:05 am
Courtroom Funnies The following are from a little book called "Disorder in the Court." They're things people actually said in court, word for word.

Q: What is your date of birth? A: July fifteenth. Q: What year? A: Every year.

Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the crash impact? A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

Q: This myasthenia gravis-does it affect your memory at all? A: Yes. Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory? A: I forget. Q: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?

Q: All your responses must be oral, OK? What school did you go to? A: Oral.

Q: How old is your son--the one living with you. A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which. Q: How long has he lived with you? A: Forty-five years.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke that morning? A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?" Q: And why did that upset you ? A: My name is Susan.

Q: And where was the location of the accident? A: Approximately milepost 499. Q: And where is milepost 499? A: Probably between milepost 498 and 500.

Q: Sir, what is your IQ? A: Well, I can see pretty well, I think.

Q: Did you blow your horn or anything? A: After the accident? Q: Before the accident. A: Sure, I played for ten years. I even went to school for it.

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in the voodoo occult? A: We both do. Q: Voodoo? A: We do. Q: You do? A: Yes, voodoo.

Q: Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue lights flashing? A: Yes. Q: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car? A: Yes, sir. Q: What did she say? A: What disco am I at?

Recently reported in the Massachusetts Bar Association Lawyers journal, the following are questions actually asked of witnesses by attorneys during trials and, in certain cases, the responses given by insightful witnesses:

Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning? Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he? Q: Were you present when your picture was taken? Q: Was it you or your younger brother who was killed in the war? Q: Did he kill you? Q: How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision? Q: You were there until the time you left, is that true? Q: How many times have you committed suicide? Q: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?

Q: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th? A: Yes. Q: And what were you doing at that time?

Q: She had three children, right? A: Yes. Q: How many were boys? A: None. Q: Were there any girls?

Q: You say the stairs went down to the basement? A: Yes. Q: And these stairs, did they go up also?

Q: Mr. Slatery, you went on a rather elaborate honeymoon, didn't you? A: I went to Europe, sir. Q: And you took your new wife?

Q: How was your first marriage terminated? A: By death. Q: And by whose death was it terminated?

Q: Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people? A: All my autopsies are performed on dead people. Q: Do you recall the time that you examined the body? A: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m. Q: And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time ? A: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy.

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? A: No. Q: Did you check for blood pressure? A: No. Q: Did you check for breathing? A: No. Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy? A: No. Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor? A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar. Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless? A: It is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.

You are a Child of the 80's If

*You know what a "burnout" is.

*You owned/operated a 'Trapper Keeper'

*You know what "Psych" means.

*Once, while spending hours in the arcade, you actually lined up quarters on the top panel of the game-to "reserve" your spot.

*You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off".

*You know that another name for a keyboard is a "Synthesizer".

*You can name at least half of the members of the elite "Brat Pack".

*You know who Tina Yothers is.

*You wanted to be a Goonie.

*You felt ashamed when Rob Lowe got in trouble for sex with minors and videotaping it, because you liked him.

*You had top-of-the-line Commodore 64s in your jr. high computer lab

*You know who Max Headroom is.

*You ever wore fluorescent, neon if you will, clothing.

*You could breakdance, or wish you could.

*You wanted to be The Hulk for Halloween.

*Partying "like it's 1999" seemed SO far away.

*You thought that Transformers were more than meets the eye.

*You can, right now, hum to yourself the theme to 'Inspector Gadget'

*You wanted to be on Star Search.

*You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.

*You wore a banana clip at some point during your youth, or knew someone who did.

*You owned a doll with 'Xavier Roberts' signed on its butt, or knew someone who did.a
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:26 am
http://www.ciffus.net/humor/terrorschool.jpg
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:37 am
http://www.ciffus.net/humor/jezus.jpg
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 01:28 pm
http://www.ciffus.net/humor/C.jpg
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 10:14 pm
http://www.ciffus.net/humor/wheel.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 10:34 pm
This is a very good thread. I like almost everything you've put on it.
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 10:45 pm
http://www.ciffus.net/humor/marker.jpg
0 Replies

innie

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:04 pm
haha aww that last picture is out of control! :wink:
0 Replies

Gelisgesti

Thu 11 Dec, 2003 11:06 pm
Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
0 Replies