Are there men out there who would never go to prostitutes and why?

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:00 pm

tsarstepan

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:06 pm
@LeonaBanks,
If you could see me, I'm raising my hand ... well virtually raising my hand.

And it's not as I was never given the opportunity. While in the army:
While stationed in Germany where prostitution is legal, I have had members of my unit offer to buy services for me.
While stationed at Fort Hood, where it's obviously illegal, I also had members of my unit once again offer to purchase the service of a prostitute as well.

Both times, I have turned it down. My reasons for not partaking then:
Partly because of emotional and sexual intimidation, partly due to due to principle, partly due to reasons I choose not to explain here.

My reasons now for not partaking:
Principle; matter of self defense - health wise; its illegal; and finally I don't find prostitutes sexually notable in the first place.
dyslexia

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:20 pm
never is a long time, anyway I can't honestly see myself visiting a professional in the sexual trades but not out of any principles, I don't have any principles. It's more likely the fact that I'm cheap.
chai2

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:31 pm
@dyslexia,
what if someone gave you $5 and told you to spend it on yourself?
Mame

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:33 pm
@chai2,
He'd be there in a NY Minute.

Sorry, I meant to say he'd buy some smokes.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:34 pm
Quote:
It's more likely the fact that I'm cheap.

Me too.
When I read that Elliot Spitzer was paying $200.00 for the hotel room plus the travel expense to get to Washington DC plus $4000.00 for "the services" my wallet grabbed me and I grabbed it.

Joe(it was not a tender embrace.)Nation
chai2

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:37 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:

Quote:
It's more likely the fact that I'm cheap.

Me too.
When I read that Elliot Spitzer was paying $200.00 for the hotel room plus the travel expense to get to Washington DC plus $4000.00 for "the services" my wallet grabbed me and I grabbed it.

Joe(it was not a tender embrace.)Nation

cheap?
tell me about it joe.
you won't even let me buy a bread machine.

I had to get that roaster oven when you weren't looking.
0 Replies

ebrown p

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:40 pm
Never is an awfully long time. However, if I had to guess I would think that many, if not most of us haven't ever paid for sex (assuming marriage doesn't count).
wandeljw

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:45 pm
Many years ago, I was living alone after a divorce. There was a knock on my door at 6 in the morning while I was getting ready for work. A good looking young lady offered me various sexual services. I said, "Sorry. I am divorced but I have three children and they are all that I think about."
Mame

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:55 pm
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:

However, if I had to guess I would think that many, if not most of us haven't ever paid for sex (assuming marriage doesn't count).

That sounds like something Chumly would say. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 07:56 pm
Well, at age 17, my friends and I set out to visit Boys Town, in Laredo, Mexico. We bought a six pack of Lone Star and hit the road. The dummy driver did 80 MPH through a little town and we all were arrested. Correction: the ones 18 and over got arrested. Me, and one other guy I now call a chap, but called Joe at the time, were told to appear at the courthouse at 8 in the morning. We slept in a church, then showed up outside the jail at 7:30. We sat on the grass and traded looks and signals with our pals who looked out between the bars. At the designated time, my big brother arrived with fine money and we all got to go home.

Oh, the prostitute thing.

Well, my brother and an uncle and I were building a house near Piedras Negras, when the two of them decided we should all get bred. We left the car in a safe spot and hired a taxi. In short order, after having a beer or two, the girl that attached herself to me began her sales pitch. "It's a pretty good ****," she said. How do you turn down such an offer? I mean, when you have been drinking and are 17 and -

Once in the room, alone, she gave me a coy smile and began undressing. The watery fat exposed, the cold dimness, had me questioning the situation. Then, she reclined on the mattress. That's when the foulest stench I have ever encountered in relation to another human being struck my nose. I still had not undressed, other than to remove my shoes. "Let's go back to the bar," I said. She looked at me curiously. "What's the matter; did you play with youself too much?"

Back with my brother and uncle, she came to me again, after getting dressed. "Buy me a beer?" "No." She left the room. We all heard her in the back, laughing.

"What happened?" asked the uncle.

"Nothing." I picked up my beer and took a healthy drink.

To your question, Are there men out there who would never go to prostitutes? Yes. Here is one.
realjohnboy

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
Awesome story, Edgar.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:26 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
There was a knock on my door at 6 in the morning...

That's one entrepreneurially ambitious prostitute... attempting door to door sales calls.
realjohnboy

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:28 pm
@tsarstepan,
...at 6 in the morning.
sullyfish6

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:38 pm
I love all you guys . . .
0 Replies

Ionus

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:45 pm
I'm afraid I was shown the door and told "We do have some standards" . On a less serious note, I have always used the saying "he couldnt organise a root in a brothel for a drunken sailor with a fist full of hundred dollar bills" when wanting to describe someone who shouldnt be in the military because of their lack of leadership.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 08:53 pm
@realjohnboy,
I didn't say she was a smart or wise prostitute, I just said she was ambitious. Wink
0 Replies

wandeljw

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:13 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Quote:
There was a knock on my door at 6 in the morning...

That's one entrepreneurially ambitious prostitute... attempting door to door sales calls.

My guess has always been that she had just left another apartment in the same building after spending the night. She offered me something that would have been quick and maybe for a little extra cash. I really wasn't in the mood.
0 Replies

George

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:28 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:

Well, right now I wouldn't because I'm married.
There was a time when I considered it just for the sake of saying I did it.
But like Dys, I was just wasn't willing to fork over the dough.
0 Replies

fbaezer

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:28 pm
Never.

When I turned 15, my dad gave me 100 pesos to go get a whore. Bought a couple of rock records.
When I turned 16, my dad -perhaps thinking he had been too cheap the year before- gave me 200 pesos. Bought some books.
When I turned 17, my dad -forgive him, he was born in 1910- asked me, somewhat in despair: "When are you going to test women?".
-Dad, it's been almost two years that I go to bed with my girlfriend.

I mean, he had told me some horror stories about VD -poor man, he "came of age" before penicillin-, and still pretended I'd go with hookers!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Are there men out there who would never go to prostitutes and why?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 10:28:40