Are there men out there who would never go to prostitutes and why?

Merry Andrew

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 09:40 pm
@LeonaBanks,
What's a 'prostitute'?
0 Replies

ebrown p

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 10:15 pm
The attitude that men show on A2K is a perfect illustration of why the sex industry has never really taken off.
0 Replies

Ionus

Mon 16 Nov, 2009 10:39 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
Are there men out there who would ......... go to prostitutes and why?
What's in it for me ??? Throw in a 20 to make it worth my while and I will consider it.
0 Replies

dadpad

Tue 17 Nov, 2009 12:38 am
I've never been tempted.
Wanking is far cleaner (STD"S) cheaper and less time and energy consuming.
Matter of fact... I'll be back in a tick.
Ionus

Tue 17 Nov, 2009 02:08 am
@dadpad,
The best part of doing it for yourself is you can fart when ever you want to...
0 Replies

RexRed

Mon 23 Nov, 2009 11:40 am
I would never have sex with anyone that I didn't date AT LEAST for a few months. I won't share a drinking cup, when I shake hands even with my best friends I freak and immediately go wash my hands.

My boyfriend and I have dated a year and four months and we still have never had sex. Our "love" is stronger than any bond I have ever experienced in my life.

I wanted to marry him but the catholic church and their anti gay marriage charity fund put an end to that.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Sun 12 Jan, 2014 03:22 pm
@LeonaBanks,
Quote:
"Are there men out there who would never go to prostitutes and why?"

I believe so and no. Very early years I felt I would never have a desire for.

I being a man. About two years ago had thoughts, came close, had the money for one but changed my mind last minute. Sex. I wanted it. Desperately. But in the back of my mind knew there wouldn't be feelings, the right feelings when having sex with her, when in her presence. And she was beautiful. Tatted up, not outrageously. And I was wanting her but sexually wanting her. I knew the right feelings wouldn't be present. With either one of us. I speak/mention from experience.

I believe no because there are men who have preferences. We all have preferences. Sure there's other reasons.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:00 am
@LeonaBanks,
Street walker sort no. Massage parlors and the like, too late, theory has become practice. Smile
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Fri 14 Aug, 2015 08:03 am
@tsarstepan,
US government has shipped in prostitutes and actually constructed brothels in past wars. Any government objection then is completely hypocritical.

Government condoning and involvement goes back to the Civil War. Really think minor boys aka little drummer boys were there to play a drum? Eh...No.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:14:10