Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 08:34 am
Fascinating article in the NY Times today about education theory - I'm not even finished reading it yet and am posting to give the link. I'm interested in how this is received by educators and parents.

preschool and self control

I suppose my posting on this before I'm even finished with the article is an example of low impulse control, but I'm expecting the Qwest guy momentarily and will lose computer access for a while when he does.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,087 • Replies: 2
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 08:41 am
@ossobuco,
Hey Osso,

ehBeth posted a link to that within this thread, and we've been talking about it there:

http://able2know.org/topic/136842-1

I thought it was a really interesting article. It solidified some of my thinking on why I appreciated sozlet's preschool so much.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 10:37 am
@sozobe,
Oops, sorry - I looked up new threads since last night but didn't do enough of a search. I glanced at that thread at the beginning but not since..

Since I posted, I finished the article, still like it. And....... I now have super speedy internet, what a treat.
0 Replies