Do menthol cigarrettes bad for sexual health?

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 05:13 am
some say menthol cigarettes are less harmful, but very bad for men as it reduces the sexual power if used consistently for longer period of time. do menthol cigarettes more dangerous than normal cigarettes?
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

View best answer, chosen by rexertea
chai2

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 05:55 am
ALL cigarettes are detrimental to male sexual health.
djjd62

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 06:49 am
@rexertea,
http://www.smoke-free.ca/warnings/warningsimages/brazil/tab4a_e.gif
0 Replies

Green Witch

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 07:08 am
Nothing is more gross than making love to a guy who smokes. His breath stinks, his teeth are yellow and his sperm tastes about as appealing as an old wood floor in a cowboy bar.
Bi-Polar Bear
  Selected Answer

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 03:35 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

can't **** with cancer or emphysema... too winded....then there's that dead thing....
Bi-Polar Bear

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 03:36 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Nothing is more gross than making love to a guy who smokes. His breath stinks, his teeth are yellow and his sperm tastes about as appealing as an old wood floor in a cowboy bar.

I have always read that diet effects sperm taste. That goes for smokes too huh? How about cocaine? 'Cause I used to get blown all the time back in the day... not so much anymore Crying or Very sad
Green Witch

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 06:12 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Sorry Bear, I'm not so worldly that I can give a report on cocaine and the taste of sperm. I tend to go for the health conscious types. I've never even been that intimate a smoker, I just know from second hand girlfriend reports (yeah, we talk about it- in detail!).
shewolfnm

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 08:53 pm
on cocaine , WHO can taste anything?

mouth numb, face numb
0 Replies

ehBeth

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 10:58 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:
Nothing is more gross than making love to a guy who smokes. His breath stinks, his teeth are yellow

his gums get nasty and then his teeth fall out
also soooooooo attractive
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Fri 21 Aug, 2009 11:54 pm
@rexertea,
Quote:
some say menthol cigarettes are less harmful,

Who says that? If anything, they're more harmful than regular cigs. Anything chemical that's added on to pure tobacco is going to increase the risks and menthol, as it's applied to tobacco, is a chemical substance.

Thing is, if you could get a cigarette made from just plain home-grown tobacco, without any of the junk that manufacturers add to "enhance the taste", you'd probably have a reasonably safe smoke. (Nothing's totally safe.) But once you start adding **** like menthol, the more you add, the more harmful the smoke gets.
Region Philbis

Sat 22 Aug, 2009 08:45 am
@Green Witch,
Quote:
(yeah, we talk about it- in detail!).
i KNEW it!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Sglass

Sat 22 Aug, 2009 04:15 pm
Smoke grape leaves and your sperm will be purple,
djjd62

Sat 22 Aug, 2009 04:18 pm
@Sglass,
what about smoking kippers?
Merry Andrew

Sat 22 Aug, 2009 04:30 pm
@djjd62,
...or smoked eel, for that matter.
0 Replies

dlowan

Sat 22 Aug, 2009 09:18 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

chai2 wrote:

can't **** with cancer or emphysema... too winded....then there's that dead thing....

Smoking affects general cardio-vascular health, and often has a significant effect on the blood flow to and from parts of the body.

That's why they refer to people "smoking their legs off" as in older smokers, this often leads to amputations as the parts lacking good blood flow rot.

The penis is an organ that relies on good blood flow...thus one can be directly impotent from smoking, without the need of mediation via emphysema, heart disease, high blood pressure and other diseases.
0 Replies

UndertakerG

Sat 17 Jan, 2015 03:54 am
@Merry Andrew,
did you know "actual" menthol is a Swiss HERB!!!! and is used in the best cough drops (admittedly just my opinion) such as the ricola cough drops. there is nothing truly wrong with the HERB menthol
0 Replies

johnmoses46

Mon 26 Mar, 2018 12:16 am
Yes it affects overall blood flow in body it might cause ED problems or sexual problems if taken in excess.
0 Replies