e=mc3?

rosborne979

Reply Wed 23 May, 2012 04:28 am
@apurvis99,
I have no idea. Why would you want to do that?
elementpatient

Reply Fri 30 Nov, 2012 06:19 am
@Doubt doubt,
Wow, and I thought I was sarcastic. Kudos to you! I appreciate your taking the time to point out the simple things like how ignorant people can be or the stupid things that they come up with and how being that dumb can and should lead to a public beating on the back side with a wet noodle. lol. Failure to examine anything in part or whole only leads to ones own personal exploitation of the ignorance they themselves cradle within. before you /psha, make sure that your ability to do so is not hampered by your inability to perhaps admit to others that you could be wrong. at anything anywhere and at anytime.
0 Replies

Iddy

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2013 09:28 am
@a chritian,
That's a value statement. A totally different answer to the question asked.
0 Replies

Professorplank

Reply Mon 31 Mar, 2014 05:19 pm
@Doubt doubt,
Good answer.
0 Replies

master89052

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 04:40 am
(E=MC^3) = (E=MC^8). ???
Thoughts anyone?
Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:36 am
E=MC5

0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 4 Apr, 2014 05:46 am
As I said earlier in this thread, those equations are dimensionally incorrect and, thus, fundamentally impossible. You can't say that 3 feet equals 12 seconds. It's wrong a priori.
0 Replies

master89052

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 01:08 pm
You assume that the speed is constant, and unchanging.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2014 02:03 pm
Dimensionally incorrect equations cannot be correct. It is never right to say that some number of pounds equals some number of seconds. This is one of the first things taught to anyone who takes a high school science or engineering class.

Here's a crazy idea. If you want to opine on the subject of physics, go take one physics class first.
0 Replies

pchisari

Reply Thu 24 Jul, 2014 02:06 pm
i believe if e=mc3, then the result of nuclear fusion would occur at lower critical mass. Our sun for instance would become a supernova. The idea is not whether it can be cubed. you need to understand that the universe could dictate that energy is related to mass through this equation and the end results are....<phil in the blanks>.....
0 Replies

DarkStar907

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 08:18 am
@C99,
You Get Hover Boards and you get Anti Gravity
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2014 09:22 pm
You get nothing. The equation is dimensionally incorrect and, therefore, invalid. It's like saying 3 seconds = 2 feet.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2014 03:29 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

As rosborne said, E=mc^2 is the bitter end of F=Ma, which is actually F=m v^2. So when Einstein thought about it he said "what is the fastest v^2 I can come up with and it was, by limit of the universe thespeed of light, or (c). This was all a mind game with Einstein. It took an atomic pile and a bomb to prove it (sort of) right.

Ok, I actually understand that (scary).
0 Replies

bsip69

Reply Thu 11 Dec, 2014 03:36 pm
@C99,
rememberthat time can be traveled foreward and back, and that the true unit of measure is time with out time everything else does not exist.
0 Replies

StephenBotsford

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2015 06:03 am
It is really very good questions asked and it is really nice for me to answer this question. By specific solution of this question you will find that mc2 is dimensionally correct and mc3 is not correct. The solution will be wrong if you use mc3.
0 Replies

e-mc3

Reply Tue 3 Feb, 2015 11:36 am
@rosborne979,
Look up Salvatore Dali's pic "Corpus Christi"; artists don't lie except to tell the truth...hmmmmm
0 Replies

StephenBoschock

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2017 11:59 am
Post Preview
The basis of all of this idea of E=MC2 is rooted in two simple and yet false ideas. 1) That zero is absolute and real, and 2) that infinity is absolute and real. Both assumptions are made at the cost of reality. When we consider the idea that our complete and total understanding of this whole equation, the quantum which Einsteins essentially said was God rolling the dice and according to Einstein He did not do. And the spiritual side which the quantum theories basically try to explain away the many aspects of itself with more and more dimensions to equal out their bullshit math, we will on an individual basis be faced with only two choices and I think the correct and obvious answer will always be the same. No matter the theory that what I'm saying is impossible because of the uncertainty principle. The idea that E= Mc3 leads my mind to the conclusion that reality is real and this is the one true reality and it has a beginning a middle and an end. Our minds are assumed to be three dimensional and in theory could be more, but the truth of what our minds are has precluded us as a species to solve even the most basic of ideas. The truth of our minds, hmm, The truth of my individual mind is that I am completely aware of the three dimensional universe and in that awareness my mind has been able to accept that nothing I know is based in a constant. Everything I know is based in a flux that is always changing as long as my mind gets H2O and continues to live. As soon as the magic of chemistry stops working and my mind ends with it goes all of my thoughts dreams and hopes for the present. I do exist in the past. I do exist in the present. And I do exist in all the possibilities of my future, but once I die. I take all three aspects of my ideas with me. My thoughts on this come from a total understanding that the totality of knowledge is based on only three truths, and none of them are actually true. 1) numbers are real. 2) infinity and zero are numbers. 3) There is such a thing as a fact. These thoughts of mine are only based in a reality where everything is real, and no-one is willing to accept that, except of coarse for those who possess the ability to think with an open mind that is not clouded with the the reality of belief. The reality where you can never escape from because you only have the choice to think or believe, and either choice leads the mind down the same dead end of thought. I propose here, that in order to step into the twenty first century all of mankind must understand the truth. There are many variations of the truth. None of them are accurate,and they all lead to a very large explosion/ implosion/Singularity. One just has to realize we almost all agree, Big Bang is an interesting theory. Looking at it from outside of the confines of the three dimensional nightmare we have boxed ourselves into I am forced to see that The singularity known as the Big Bang Theory is only two things, real or not real. We are not stupid. We just have not as of 2017, learned to accept the idea, that everything we know is pretty much total bullshit, and the only real truth there is, is that we begin, we live, and we end in death. As long as we continue to think based in believe, we will never be able to answer the stupid questions that modern Man asks.

URL: https://able2know.org/reply/topic-134940
0 Replies

hayley and sam 1234

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 09:40 am
@C99,
i have a question the number 6 is halfway between 4.5 and 7.5 what is the answer
0 Replies

hayley and sam 1234

Reply Mon 11 Sep, 2017 09:42 am
@C99,
i have a quetion the number 6 is halfway between 4.5 and 7.5 does anyone know the answer
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2017 03:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
As rosborne said, E=mc^2 is the bitter end of F=Ma, which is actually F=m v^2. So when Einstein thought about it he said "what is the fastest v^2 I can come up with and it was, by limit of the universe thespeed of light, or (c). This was all a mind game with Einstein. It took an atomic pile and a bomb to prove it (sort of) right.

Your story is fake.

Actually, Einstein was called for helping with theoretic solutions with radioactive isotopes. The formulas and equations were needed for the Manhattan Project.

Einstein responded that he will do his best to cooperate with the project of the building of the atomic bomb. Einstein "solved" the problems in about two days and his work was sent to the office in Washington DC for review.

After the review, the experts found out that what Einstein wrote was nothing but garbage to the square.

The letter of termination with Einstein was modified in order to avoid the truth that Einstein was a good for nothing scientist, and the justification for fire him was that there was not time for giving him another chance to rewrite better his formulas.

In simple words, the ones in charge of the project Manhattan kicked out Einstein's ass from the project.

About his formula.

As it was suggested by another participant here, not only there is a lack of correlation between the amount of matter involved in order for the formula be useful for physical purposes, but the basic of the formula suggesting that matter must travel or expand at a speed 180,000 x 180,000 miles per second is simply absurd.

This is to say, realistically speaking, the formula in question to become physically possible, must show matter traveling or expanding at 180,000 miles per second only, the speed barrier suggested by the author of that formula.

The atomic bomb didn't become real because the dumb formula in question but by trial and error.

Doing so, the formulas applied for the new trials were in a continued change until the recipe finally gave the expected taste.
0 Replies