fossamax alternatives

car49

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 12:47 pm
yes , i would like to know all the ingredients in fossamax , i have been told there are a lot of harmful substances in the pills . also could you tell me what a good organic supplement would be in lieu of taking the drug fossamax. i was also told that all fossamax does is harden the bones so a break in the bones could very well occur .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,000 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 22 Jul, 2009 06:02 pm
@car49,
I don't have any answers for you, but I looked up what discussion had been held on a2k about fossamax (you do that by putting the word in the small white google box at the upper right hand corner of the page and it'll show past a2k threads on the subject). I did get the idea that the drug may be not Fossamax, but Fosamax - I don't really know. But if you try to look the subject up on google or yahoo or elsewhere, you might try both spellings.

In the meantime, maybe someone else on a2k who knows more about the drug will see your question and respond.
0 Replies