Now will you be quiet?

au1929

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 09:24 am
Angry Moroccan teacher throws pupils out of window

Monday, October 6, 2003 Posted: 7:33 PM EDT (2333 GMT)

RABAT, Morocco (Reuters) -- Two Moroccan schoolboys were injured Monday when their teacher threw them out of a first floor classroom window for being too noisy, an Education Ministry official said.
One of the pupils, aged nine, ended up in hospital with a fractured shoulder and serious injuries to his face and head while the other, age 10, suffered only slight injuries, the official from the ministry's delegation in Casablanca said.
He said the teacher had warned the pair she would throw them out if they were not quiet.
"They did not listen. They should have listened," he told Reuters by telephone. "She (the teacher) suffers depression."
The official had no comment on whether the teacher would be disciplined.

Way to go we could use that teacher here in NY. Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 606 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 10:56 am
If that was my kid that was thrown out the window, that's one teacher who would surely be disciplined!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 11:40 am
I had a principal, in junior high (grade 7-9), who would routinely pick me up by the neck and toss me down the hall. He said I had a big mouth. He's dead now, but I imagine him in hell. Abusive teachers are not educators but people with inferior people skills. It's easy to overpower children but a bully is a bully regardless of his/her station. This teacher belongs in a padded cell.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 12:21 pm
I agree Ceili. There's no excuse for it! I would have pressed charges instantly, that's if I didn't knock the daylights out of them first.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 8 Oct, 2003 05:47 pm
I had an abusive teacher when I was 11. Today I am 43 and I still think of looking him up and beating the crap out of him. I hear he's still alive. Maybe...?
0 Replies