13

How much do those guys on the street corners make?

alexis2014

1  
Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:09 pm
Many street guys are not earning that much to live decently.

Agree that there are lot real homeless, and some are fakes.
But if the real homeless are given opportunity to be in shelters,
it will be one of the wonderful things happened to them.
Being at home brings much joy and security.=)

zhogan37

-1  
Reply Fri 25 Jan, 2019 06:46 pm
Tell them about help from religious or charity groups or locally travelling shelters. Also, tell them to call for rides to these so no accidents form walking near cars, like call aqquantences kr family (tell them to call them for help no matter where they are, so they help) maybe 911 or loft or things though 911 calls not for emergencies might be illegal. Also tell them about jobs from companies that give to anyone or jobs hat anyone can fill. Tell them about kind hearted companies and tell them about companies that have helped before anywheee , even if they’d re not charities to see if hey will help anywhere. Look this up if these exist near you and can be used before u drive so no accidents. Tell them this give them non money gifts like essentials and food.

OliverFresquez

0  
Reply Sun 17 Mar, 2019 09:45 am
I've been homeless before. I've had 4 surgeries, 2 on my spine and still can't really work. I held a sign before to survive. Before my last spinal surgery I would get $20 to $40 in 4 to 6 hours. I tried after surgery when I was in a neck brace with a cane and got nothing in 5 hours. I lost over 80 pounds and almost died. I couldn't carry anything (5 pounds max) and was constantly harassed by law enforcement. I've found people really can't stand homeless people . Towns even make laws to harass the homeless like illegal to lay down in public (Mt Shasta Ca.)