im bored any ideas?

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:46 pm
hi i was sitting around at my home bored as a fish and i was trying to think of something to do but some how i cant. have any of u got any ideas. it would help me out alot
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,066 • Replies: 6
No top replies

View best answer, chosen by lady gaga
Francis

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:50 pm
What about watching your goldfish to see how they kiss?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 02:51 pm
@lady gaga,
Go ask your mom if she'll teach you how to make chocolate chip cookies.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 03:10 pm
There are no books in the house where you live?
chai2

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:09 pm
@Merry Andrew,
Merry Andrew wrote:

There are no books in the house where you live?

You'd be amazed how many houses don't.

well, you wouldn't be, but you know what I mean.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 06:40 pm
There are many sites with free online books. One I use is http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/ Try reading!
0 Replies

ossobuco
  Selected Answer

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2009 07:02 pm
@lady gaga,
Teach yourself how to draw. I think I first started drawing, even a little bit, around age ten. For this you need pencils, a pencil sharpener, and paper. Paper doesn't have to be fancy for learning. I use envelopes that come in the mail with bills in them sometimes. Or you can go to an art supply store and buy what is called "newsprint".

I suppose there are many websites that have advice on how to draw. I'm not sure how much I'd trust any of them. But - the basic idea is to learn to coordinate your eye with your hand. You can draw with lines - outlining something, for example, a teapot, or with back and forth strokes to fill in dark spots and leave light ones.. well, there are many ways to draw something, whether you are trying to make it look almost like a photograph, or to draw the spirit of the thing you are looking at.

You can copy things you see in magazines or online - for practice. Painters used to learn, and I suppose still do, by going to museums and trying to copy great works of art.

Most people aren't all that great at drawing the first time they try. Learning to draw can be interesting, and it can also be something to do for the rest of your life when you are caught in what seems to be a boring situation.

I forgot to mention that I consider an eraser as important a tool as a pencil.
0 Replies