how do i find my father

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 04:46 pm
Ok my name is jacquelyn milsap and i live in Laurel,Ms and i was just on here to ask can someone help me find my father. I am 15 years old and i have never seen my father before and I just want to meet him for ones if that is ok. In all my life i have cried myself to sleep because not ones have he told me that he loves me and if only i can meet him just ones i will be the happiest girl on this world. Just answer this for me what if you had a father and he knew that you was here on this earth and he has never call and said happy birthday or said i love you baby girl but he has always attended his other family and told them that he love them and he has always lied to you how would feel. i just want him to say that i am SORRY is that to much to ask for. THAT IS ALL I WANT!!!! SO IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER THIS FOR ME THANK YOU SO MUCH:)!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,089 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Green Witch

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2009 05:29 pm
@jacquelyn milsap,
I'm a little confused by your post. You say you have never meet your father, but he has lied to you. Do you mean you have spoken to him, but have never met him in person? Fertilizing an egg and being a parent are two very different things. Some men do not want to be a parent and resent feeling they were forced into that role. They punish the mother by taking it out on the child. It's not your fault that he is a failure as your father. I'm sure you are a great daughter and I'm sorry he doesn't seem interested in getting to know you. But you cannot make a person be something they do not want to be. If you do get to meet him, I would suggest you ask him exactly what you have asked us here. In the meantime, just be the best young woman you can be and make yourself and other family members proud.
0 Replies