Kenson

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 12:02 am
God has become an idol for so many people.
When you pray, what are you praying to? How do you envision God when you close your eyes and pray? Could you envision a man or a woman? Many of us have already made the bible an idol!How flexible is your vision/understanding of God?

Francis

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 01:07 am
Quote:
God is a woman.

No discussion, no debate, no denial. She’s a woman. That people challenge this notion is ridiculous. The proof is all around. If God were a man, He’d be the only one. There would not be another man anywhere. The entire planet would be full of no one but beautiful women. Blondes, brunettes, green eyes, brown eyes, big breasts, medium breasts (no small breasts), full rotund butts, and small tight asses; whatever was needed to fulfill His passing fancy. And none of them would have names; that way He wouldn’t have to worry about forgetting them. If God were a man, there would be no STD’s and women wouldn’t get pregnant.

The only time there’d be another man is on the rare occasion when God created one, so that He could hike the guy up to the top of a mountain to brag. God would point at all the beautiful women and tell him, “See all them? I sleep with them all, whenever I want.”

“Bullshit! You do not.”

“The blonde over there rode me all night long. The redhead there woke me up with a hummer while the blonde was still sleeping beside me. And you know what? I never have to wear a condom . . . close your mouth.”

Then God would kill the guy, hike down the mountain, and bang a brunette. Yup, God is a woman, no doubt about it.

sullyfish6

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 09:28 am
Well, if there is a God, he/she/it is a disinterested entity that has left us to our own.
0 Replies

Kenson

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 09:48 am
Formerly, when you did not know God, you were slaves to those Idols are not gods. But now that you know God ?
Francis

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 10:18 am
@Kenson,
Density comes to mind...
Kenson

Reply Tue 12 May, 2009 09:02 pm
@Francis,
Francis wrote:

Density comes to mind...

Take a hot bath, your blood pressure drops when u have a hot bath. being as the hot water expands your veins.
Francis

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 12:29 am
@Kenson,
Looks like you know as much about physiology as religion, that's to say, nothing..
fresco

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 12:49 am
@Francis,
Francis,

I think we have a trolling operation here.
0 Replies

RealEyes

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 01:53 am
So let's recap.

1. Kenson declares that God having a form is non-sense
2. Francis cracks a joke
3. sullyfish6 makes an offbeat deism claim; and thumbs up Francis
4. Kenson quips at the idea that idol worship ever stops; + thumbs up Francis
5. Francis gets pissy that no one is stroking his ego enough
6. Kenson tells him to chill
7. Francis turns emo "you never understand! ughh"

Haha. nah, I'm just poking fun Razz
Francis

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 02:08 am
8 - Francis tells Fresco: you could be right.
9 - Francis agrees that he gets pissy about people trying to shove religion down his throat.
10 - Francis likes people poking fun...
0 Replies

Kenson

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 02:23 am
@RealEyes,
RealEyes wrote:

So let's recap.

1. Kenson declares that God having a form is non-sense
2. Francis cracks a joke
3. sullyfish6 makes an offbeat deism claim; and thumbs up Francis
4. Kenson quips at the idea that idol worship ever stops; + thumbs up Francis
5. Francis gets pissy that no one is stroking his ego enough
6. Kenson tells him to chill
7. Francis turns emo "you never understand! ughh"

Haha. nah, I'm just poking fun Razz

Hahahaaaaa. ......I enjoyed it........please, come tomorrow also.

Francis

Reply Wed 13 May, 2009 02:31 am
@Kenson,
Why wait?

Quote:
Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today
Kenson

Reply Thu 14 May, 2009 09:38 pm
@Francis,

An 'Idol' must be the opposit of the nature of 'God'.

Romans 1: 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.

0 Replies

angelshavewings1

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 12:28 pm
@Francis,
Matthew 5:1-22 would be a great read for you. http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Mat&c=5&v=1&t=KJV

These are actual words Jesus spoke. I researched a lot of stripts for you and was going to post them and my computer locked up...now I do not have time to look them up...maybe later.
Please be careful what you are saying on the site, many young children do have access to the site. It would be appreciated by all the readers. Many people are angry and about what? There life is not going they way they want it to. Well, we make our own life and decisions and if we want improvements we must take the first step to changing our lives.
fresco

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 12:40 pm
@angelshavewings1,
angelshavewings1
I'd take a bet that most on this forum would say you are the greater danger to children, not Francis !
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Fri 15 May, 2009 12:43 pm
@angelshavewings1,
Suggesting me to read the elementary things that were shoved down my throat many years ago denotes some ignorance but I wouldn't expect less from religious extremists.

I know your fairy book almost by heart, sadly..

Angel shave wings wrote:
Please be careful what you are saying on the site, many young children do have access to the site.

If you think that by such insane suggestion I'd travestite my thoughts, you may be dreaming.

I hope all the kids can one day think by themselves and not follow the precepts based on faith..

0 Replies