Sweet Treat

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 11:06 am
I have a candy addiction. Not just that, I crave for cake and ice cream sometimes even pie! What's one way I can stop craving for sweets everyday?!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,381 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 02:27 pm
Wake up one day and decide that you will gorge yourself on sweets. On that day you wil eat yourself sick. You will never crave them again.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 02:53 pm
@khadijah1213,
The body is tricked into eating sweets because it is really craving vitamin C that is found in sweet foods like fruit. We were never meant to gorge ourselves on sugar, but it tastes good and the body says we are getting something we need- so we binge. Craving sweets can also be a sign of low blood sugar, you get a high when you eat sugar. You are going to have to use self-discipline and try and wean yourself off of sugar by eating a little protein like nuts or cheese when you feel a sweet craving coming on. I read once that eating something sour, like a pickle, can also stop a sweet attack because our sweet and sour taste buds are next to eat other and the sweet desire can be suppressed when a sour taste is introduced. Never tried it myself, but you could experiment and see if it works.

0 Replies