Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:49 am
The pitchman for the super absorbent ShamWow has been arrested for not having good clean fun ... unless you consider hiring a hooker who almost bites your tongue off fun.

Vince Shlomi was arrested in Miami Beach last month after cops say he allegedly hired a hooker, whom he took back to his hotel. According to the arrest affidavit, obtained by The Smoking Gun, Shlomi began kissing the hooker when she allegedly "bit his tongue and would not let go."

According to cops, Shlomi then punched the prostitute several times until she released his tongue. Both the prostitute and Shlomi were arrested for felony aggravated battery.

Excuse us for living, but it seems justified to punch a hooker when she bites your tongue. Apparently, prosecutors agreed, because they declined to prosecute either one.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,131 • Replies: 9
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:01 am
Ew. Would you stick your tongue in there?
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:21 pm
LOL I just finished reading this on The Smoking Gun.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

I would have punched her too, but then I never would have gone there in the first place!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:21 pm
Hubby and I have been giggling about this for the last few days. Did you see the mugshots? She did more than just bite his tongue. Looked like she kicked his butt. But in her mug shot she didn't have a scratch on her. Laughing
chai2

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 08:35 pm
@eoe,
eoe wrote:

Hubby and I have been giggling about this for the last few days. Did you see the mugshots? She did more than just bite his tongue. Looked like she kicked his butt. But in her mug shot she didn't have a scratch on her. Laughing

Ha!

Ms. Harris looks mighty please with herself in one of those mug shots!

man, that is one ugly man.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 02:53 am
I can't help thinking there's more to this than meets the eye.

Biting a trick's tongue is NOT a good way to do business...so...unless she went suddenly nuts, it would seem something more must have occurred.

0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 10:47 am
Maybe it's like Pretty Woman where kising on the mouth is not allowed and he broke the rules? heehee...still laughing at this one. He'ss 44? He looks like he can't be over 25 in the info-mercials. They must have a miracle worker for a make-up person
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 11:18 pm
@dyslexia,
Hey ... publicity is publicity. (Nice-looking girl by the way.)
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:14 am
"No kissing on the lips, this aint no high school prom"

(Best Little Whorehouse in Texas)
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 05:50 am
Quote:
According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex."

That is telling you something. $750 bucks for a hotel, and $1000 - for a hooker. We all ought to be selling Sham-Wow! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies