Obama hates White people.

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:06 pm

A natural disaster of historic proportions is occurring in and
around Fargo, ND and president Obama is doing nothing.

PrezBO hates White people. Shame on O boy!

This is Liberal racism at it's worst.

djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:08 pm
join the line, i'm white and i hate white people, look at the stupid things they've done, dancing with the ******* stars, white people suck
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:10 pm
larry the cable guy, white people are idiots
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:32 pm
@H2O MAN,
You're trying to be funny. Right?

Published March 26 2009
President Barack Obama pledges flood support
The entire nation is tuning in to the flood fight here, including the president.

By: Kelly Smith, INFORUM -- Fargo ND

The entire nation is tuning in to the flood fight here, including the president.

Barack Obama, moved by news and photos of the Red River Valley flooding, reassured his support Wednesday.

“The federal government, from the president on down, is aware of this fight being heroically made in the Red River Valley … and throughout North Dakota,” North Dakota U.S. Rep. Earl Pomeroy said. “They’ve committed (to help) wholeheartedly.”

He and North Dakota U.S. Sen. Kent Conrad were among the delegation that met with Obama on Wednesday, thanking him for immediately issuing a federal disaster declaration “in record time” Tuesday.

“As we go through this, he’s prepared to stand with us to make sure we have full recovery,” Conrad said. “We’ve got full support now of the Obama administration.”

The federal aid will cover 75 percent of the costs incurred by state and local government from flood-fighting efforts. And it could include more.

“What the total costs are at this point are dependent on the outcome of the fight,” Conrad said.

Their 15-minute meeting with the president Wednesday, which took place in the ceremonial vice president’s office at the Capitol, also included North Dakota U.S. Sen. Byron Dorgan.

“He’s pledged all of the support of his administration and indicated he’s prepared to do whatever is necessary to help the region recover from this flood,” Dorgan said.

Minnesota U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar and Rep. Collin Peterson also were at the meeting, though the federal disaster aid is directed at North Dakota.

To illustrate the severity of the flooding, the delegation presented Obama with poster-size copies of recent front pages of The Forum and other North Dakota newspapers.

“I think he was really quite moved by the newspaper stories,” Conrad said. “It’s pretty powerful stuff.”

They used the newspapers to brief Obama on the flooding " not just here in Fargo, but all over the region " from Beulah-Hazen to Bismarck to Grand Forks, Conrad said.

“He expressed his sympathy for the ordeal we’re going through,” Pomeroy said. “But the president does understand that the front line of this fight is being waged by people of Fargo, people of Bismarck, people of the impacted communities all over the state, and expressed his support and concern for them.”

However, that doesn’t mean the president will be visiting anytime soon.

“When you’re in the middle of the fight, that’s not the time to come,” Conrad said. “We need to have all hands on deck to fight this flood, and when a president comes in, that can be a big distraction in the middle of the crisis. It’s better before or after.”

In 1997, Vice President Al Gore and President Bill Clinton visited the Red River Valley to see the devastation.

And even though the president won’t be here anytime soon, the North Dakota delegation will be. Conrad will be in Bismarck and Fargo this weekend. Today, Dorgan is scheduled to be in Fargo and Pomeroy is back in Bismarck.

“It’s hard to be away from the scene,” Pomeroy said en route from D.C. on Wednesday, adding that his own home is in an evacuated area in Bismarck. “So I’m feeling firsthand what everyone else … is feeling.”
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:38 pm
@Lightwizard,
H2O man only reads packages that contain sweetened cereals and prizes>
DontTreadOnMe

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:49 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

A natural disaster of historic proportions is occurring in and
around Fargo, ND and president Obama is doing nothing.

PrezBO hates White people. Shame on O boy!

This is Liberal racism at it's worst.

it must suck to be you, NoMah 2.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:51 pm
@farmerman,
He told me he likes white people fine but did mention that h2o man was going to be one of the first to be rounded up for the reeducation camps....
farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:56 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Re-education? I believe that waterman was blissfully without education the first time. He was divining water wells for his pap.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 01:57 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

H2O man only reads packages that contain sweetened cereals and prizes>

Does he have somebody to read them for him?
Lightwizard

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 02:19 pm
@Intrepid,
He can read the the large print on the cereal box -- the fine print, well, that's why he always eats the little plastic prize inside. Even if the milk makes it rise to the top.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 27 Mar, 2009 07:32 pm
@Lightwizard,
Lightwizard wrote:

You're trying to be funny. Right?

Shocked You think Liberal racism is funny?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 28 Mar, 2009 07:38 pm
Can we not be scientific. White people are really translucent. That is why they get sunburned. People of color are opaque by comparison.

Is it not about time to get rid of that designation of "white"? To be totally correct, I am translucent with a pinkish hue.

I tend to see the world divided between brown eyed people, and light-eyed people. There might be some subtle differences in the way our brains work, based on eye color. Nothing relating to superiority; just a difference in data processing modes. Nothing that in today's politically correct climate I would ever hope to see published.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 08:25 am
@H2O MAN,
If he hates white people he must hate half of himself. In any case, there is no proof of liberal racism here as Obama responded in record time to the disaster.
H2O MAN

Reply Sun 29 Mar, 2009 04:44 pm
@revel,
revel wrote:

If he hates white people he must hate half of himself.

That's obvious.
revel

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 07:08 am
@H2O MAN,
Rolling Eyes
raprap

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 07:33 am
from what i see, somebody here is practicing communism.

Quote:
A lie told often enough becomes the truth. -----Lenin
Russian Communist politician & revolutionary (1870 - 1924)

rap
H2O MAN

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 08:05 am
@raprap,

raprap wrote:

from what i see, somebody here is practicing communism.

I think it started when Katrina hit the Gulf coast...
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 08:19 am
@revel,
Yep, it's an eye roller. Water man has gone past creepy.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 08:38 am
The mayor of Fargo was just interviewed by Al Roker and when asked how the administration and FEMA did he stated:

"Magnificent."

What's that glug, glug, glug I hear? Could it be water man sinking in his own crap?
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2009 11:19 am

The tale of two cities.

If you are paying attention, you will notice that the people in this disaster
did not sit on their asses waiting for FEMA like the folks in New Orleans did.

George Bush was blamed for the inaction in New Orleans and the Left stated that
GW hated black people. Both of these claims were fabricated for political gain.

Obama stepped up only when it looked like his inaction would hurt him and not because it was the right thing to do.