Can you do any of these bizarre tricks?

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 09:19 am
That is quite impressive Craven -- to be able to close one nostril completely. Do you know what circular breathing is? A kind of mediation? It would come in very handy for that!

In a sort of bodily research... I find I can flare my nostrils, do a double raising of both eyebrows, lift either side of my mouth (I thought everybody could!).

I can also wink first one eye and then the other in quick succession many times, as well as doing that double wink which Roger learned.

I can do the Vulcan greeting, too, with both hands.

I am pretty good at standing on my head, in the three-point yoga style, though sometimes I feel dizzy afterwards.

I am very good at standing, balanced on either leg.

I can whistle in or out and continue whatever song I am whistling. That may be my greatest single achievement!!!
0 Replies

Banned Wagon

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2005 07:17 am
Well, I can make my eyes look left and right in small increments so fast that they look blurred...
I can scratch my armpit with my foot (only the right armpit)
I can bend my fingers back at a right angle.
It always freaks people out to se my hand like this :
_
|
Plus I can do it without any pain at all.
And as one last thing, I can take my thumb and touch the bottom of my hand, where the arm starts.

Edit:
Oh yeah, I can also talk while breathing in. Souds really weird, though.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 07:06:30