Prayers needed for Brooklyn's (JustBrooke) father. Please pray.

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 12:32 am
@Ticomaya,
Glad to hear this good news.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 02:41 am
@OCCOM BILL,
OMGosh Bill - I just got the heeby jeebies right through me reading these posts ..... good heeby jeebies - what FANTASTIC news to start the day.

Oh.... I know it's early days but... there is such HOPE

oh.... dunno what to say (that doesn't happen often a?)

hoping wishing praying and loving....

gonna sit by my babbling brook now and talk to Brooklyn in my head - reckon she'll hear me and she'll feel the love from everyone

live laugh love

so very good to read this news

thanku Bill, thanku. <can't stop smiling - the best news - have got the good shivers> Very Happy
FlavourQueen

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 03:22 am
@Izzie,
Sat here with tears streaming. Our prayers have been answered. What does the Bible say. ' When two or more pray in His name then the prayers will be answered,
Brooke. Have faith and be strong because even though we have never met we have prayed for each other and faith is believing without seeing. Our prayers are being answered and we must be happy and thankful.
This is such wonderful news and we will keep praying and hoping. Love to you all sweetie xxxx
jespah

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:26 am
@FlavourQueen,
Crying here, too. I love that photo -- 'course your Dad would be a looker. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, Brookie cookie.

Thinking of Spring, and of Noddy, and of my own parents, who I am here with right now. This whole existence we have, it's so fragile, and yet so strong.

PS Bill! You've been awesome. Not just with the info but in helping make it easier for Brooke. Special place in the heart for you, too.

Blue skies, I see blue skies. Blue skies for the Babbling Dad.
Izzie

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 06:36 am
@jespah,
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:25 am
Hey, glad to hear the good news. Hoping for more good news to come.

0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:26 am
Great news to start the day!
mismi

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:54 am
@Tai Chi,

Thrilled to hear the news! I will continue to pray for you Brooke - and your Dad! Thanks Bill...love hearing that!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 07:59 am
Thank you for all your updates, Bill. I will continue to pray for more progress for Brooke's father.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 10:01 am
In Brooklyn's own words, "Daddy is too weak to talk. But when I leaned over to kiss his forhead tonight, he took his hand and took a handful of my hair and smiled so big."

Talk about a tear-jerker!

Ps. No need for the many thanks; it is the very least I can do.
Thomas

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 11:39 am
@OCCOM BILL,
I'm so glad to hear the good news. Thanks, Bill!
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 09:43 pm
Another good day! The man is still awake... and today he even spoke; "UK". They believe he was asking his adoring wife if she was okay (smiles in admiration). He's still too weak to speak in a normal sense, but they can now tell that the stroke damage doesn't seem bad. Normal brain activity and good use of his extremities, albeit very weak, obviously. Speech is hampered by a lack of air just because he's so weak...

Funny word, "weak" for a fella who's demonstrated such tremendous strength in defying the odds thus far. Quite a fight he's putting up for a man they gave 6 to 8 hours to live, just last weak! They are still cautioning that things are still very delicate... but I'm betting on Brooklyn's daddy. Please keep praying! It is, apparently, working!
Ticomaya

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2009 10:48 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
Awesome!
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 03:24 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Good morning - and it certainly is when I waken to hear this wonderful news. So so pleased. Babbling - .............. ahhhhhhhh............ no words really - as TicoM says - "awesome" - loving you girl. xox

Bill said
Quote:
""a fella who's demonstrated such tremendous strength in defying the odds thus far""

Our Babbling is certainly her Father's Daughter a? Chip of the 'ole block methinks. Very Happy

((Bill)) - hugging you right now - thanku - you've been a star. x
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 11:48 am
@OCCOM BILL,
Great news indeed! And, Brooke, I don't wonder that that is your favorite photo of your dad. It's hard to imagine a better one than that.

Best hope for continued improvement. And thoughts to all of you for the difficult days that you've gone through and will continue to go through. We only get to live life one day at a time, but there are those times when we wish we could jump ahead past the more difficult ones. We're here with you as you face each new dawn.

Take gentle care of yourself too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:12 pm
Much better news than previous. I'm sending best thoughts for a great recovery.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 12:46 pm
@OCCOM BILL,
This thrills my soul! I am so happy to hear how well he is doing...Thanks Bill for the wonderful news (((BROOKE))) sweet girl - my thoughts and prayers will continue!
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 01:10 pm
Sending love and healing vibes from Houston. I'm so glad that your dad is awake and communicating, Brooke. Please don't forget to take care of yourself, too.
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 01:56 pm
http://images.inmagine.com/img/designpics/dp053/dp1787482.jpg
FlavourQueen

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2009 03:40 pm
@Foxfyre,
Just so happy to hear this wonderful news. My prayers will continue for a speedy and full recovery. Love and hugs to you Babbling. Love you sisterxxx