Legalize Methamphetamine!

Xenoche

Tue 17 Mar, 2009 12:06 am
@kuvasz,
Quote:
I suspect strongly that few people pursue a life plan addicted to cigarettes, alcohol, crack, or heroin.

Exactly. People are gonna be dumb and addicted regardless of illegality. Even more reason to treat than penalize.

Quote:
Four paragraphs of nonesense massy, masked as a defense of selfishness.

Wow, your argument is truly impenetrable. Are you a drug dealer per chance? It would explain alot.
0 Replies

Azia991

Wed 17 Feb, 2010 12:34 pm
this is my question, what would we do with all these drug addicts who cant work due to their addiction? How does that really benefit our society?
Where would these people get the money to get high if not steal it >? They cant be hired to work anywhere, no one wants to hire a drug addict. So lets say we make meth legal where would an addict get the money to buy the stuff???????? Dont you think this will result in more crime ?
0 Replies

Night Ripper

Sun 9 Jan, 2011 03:46 pm
@kuvasz,
kuvasz wrote:

No way. As a drug, meth is as bad as they come. low dosage over the counter scripes is all I would consider.

Each of us bring our personal history to this debate and mine is that after seeing up close and personal a score of lives destroyed by meth, there is no way I want it legalized.

It's their life to destroy. Why do you get to control everyone else?
0 Replies