Strange censorship at Denny

BillRM

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 04:52 am
Ran into what look like a simple words filtering of websites when I was on the wifi network at Denny.

Some stories from main stream new websites was block if they had words like booty call in them and some of the threads on able2 know was also block including the prop 8 thread.

Seem kind of simple minded to me and a strange way to annoy thier customers for no good reason.

Oh well I got around this silliness by using a service call IPIG that tunnel through such blocks.

Anyone else had run into this at Denny or other places?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 928 • Replies: 2
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 05:12 am
@BillRM,
Do you go to all wifi spots and type in "booty call" Bill? Thats very interesting.
BillRM

Reply Wed 11 Mar, 2009 06:59 am
@farmerman,
Do you go to all wifi spots and type in "booty call" Bill? Thats very interesting.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am not the headline writer of the the DAILY NEWS where they happen to used that title in relationship with the beating Rihanna got from her boyfriend Mr. Brown.

That the problem with simple minded word filter blockings!

Below is what was block in any case along with the prp 8 thread here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Brown's 'booty call' in Rihanna beating blamed on manager ...
New York Daily News - ‎6 hours ago‎
Davis allegedly sent a 'booty call' text message to Brown that triggered his brawl with Rihanna on Feb. 8. LOS ANGELES - The sexy text message that ...
Tina Davis: Is She Chris Brown's Alleged Booty Call Texter? Associated Content
Chris Brown's Booty Call Texter Revealed to be His Manager Tina Davis Cleveland Leader
Did Chris Brown get a secret cougar booty call? Los Angeles Times Blogs
Singersroom News - National Ledger
all 1,711 news articles »
0 Replies