do I stay or do I go?

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 10:00 am
Im in love with this guy weve been seeing each other for over a year. I want something more but he says hes not where he wants to be in his life and financial situation so he want commit because he thinks i deserve more. should i wait for him to find himself or should i let it go.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,036 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 10:06 am
You don't provide enough information. Such as your age, your education or employment situation, whether or not you have any children, whether you live on your own or at home. People aren't going to be able to give you useful advice without knowing more about you and your situation. Of course, you should not post any information here you are not comfortable with being available for anyone to read. But what you have provided so far just isn't enough to go on with.
DrewDad

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 10:08 am
@lmstruggs,
You want something more.

He allegedly wants you to have something more, but isn't willing to provide it himself.

He's sending you a message. Are you willing to hear it?
0 Replies

hodyal

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2009 09:16 am
@Setanta,
im in the same sort of situation and to be honest him sayin to you he wants to have more is just a kind way of sayin he dosnt want you anymore.
leave now you will only end up hurt, if he really loved and cared for you money wouldnt be an issue and he would want you to get trew his problems with you
0 Replies