dont ever tryt o scare drug dealers off your propetrty, they ar probablly cops.

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 12:32 pm
http://www.reason.com/news/show/131131.html

this drug war facade needs to stop. they are endangering innocent human lives.

why do they continues to masquerade as people who do good for their community?

why dont they JUST STOP?

the whole reasons drugs are what they are is because they are ILLEGAL!

wow, can we stop providing a racket for criminals already and solve the problem? which is providing them a racket by makign them highly illegal?

i mean, why is our government immune to common sense? because if u dont agree with their flawed logic you go to prison?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,870 • Replies: 7
No top replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 12:51 pm
why does the government fuel the war on drugs?

It is an easy blanket to hide money under.
1.7 billion dollars to the war on drugs = 3 new billboards..

The war on drugs is the biggest scam american people have put up with to date..

well..

ONE of the biggest..
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 02:15 pm
The so-called war on drugs is the most disgusting, counterproductive enterprise any goup of supposedly intelligent people have ever undertaken.

It is pathetic.

Pot...grass...marijuana...is a weed. It grows wild. It has the intrinsic value of dandelions or grass clippings. Yet because it is illegal...and only because it is illegal...it sells for over $400 an ounce right now.

We have young men who, for various reasons, have precious little chance to make big bucks in industry who sell weed...and make spectacular living doing so.

Isn't that a surprise?!

And, because weed is so bulky and aromatic...which is to say, so easily spotted by law enforcement, the enterprising young men have pretty much transferred their business acumen in the direction of selling much more dangerous, but less obvious, drugs.

Forty years of a drug war...the generals of which are people who claim never to have tried drugs (which is like having a conventional armed forces with generals who brag they've never seen combat)...

...and drugs are every bit as plentiful on the street as they have ever been;

...the variety of drugs has greatly expanded;

...the drugs are more dangerous;

and the cost (and profits) have skyrocketed making the business more lucrative and more enticing.

You would think someone would catch on that this thing is not only a failure...it is a horrible idea.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 25 Jan, 2009 02:20 pm
Yep. I agree.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 05:11 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

The so-called war on drugs is the most disgusting, counterproductive enterprise any goup of supposedly intelligent people have ever undertaken.

It is pathetic.

Pot...grass...marijuana...is a weed. It grows wild. It has the intrinsic value of dandelions or grass clippings. Yet because it is illegal...and only because it is illegal...it sells for over $400 an ounce right now.

We have young men who, for various reasons, have precious little chance to make big bucks in industry who sell weed...and make spectacular living doing so.

Isn't that a surprise?!

And, because weed is so bulky and aromatic...which is to say, so easily spotted by law enforcement, the enterprising young men have pretty much transferred their business acumen in the direction of selling much more dangerous, but less obvious, drugs.

Forty years of a drug war...the generals of which are people who claim never to have tried drugs (which is like having a conventional armed forces with generals who brag they've never seen combat)...

...and drugs are every bit as plentiful on the street as they have ever been;

...the variety of drugs has greatly expanded;

...the drugs are more dangerous;

and the cost (and profits) have skyrocketed making the business more lucrative and more enticing.

You would think someone would catch on that this thing is not only a failure...it is a horrible idea.

100 an ounce for dirt weed. the good stuf fis 400 Very Happy
OGIONIK

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 05:12 am
@OGIONIK,
scratch that, u can get an ounce of dirt for 50.00

god im so ghetto.

when i used.. too... smoke weed....

wtf did i quit smoking weed all of a sudden?:

no wonder im so angry lately. i cant block anything out.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 06:54 am
@OGIONIK,
If you can get weed for $50 a Z...buy all you can and bring it to New Jersey. You will leave a very rich man.
OGIONIK

Reply Thu 5 Feb, 2009 08:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
stfu.

good ideas come randomly.

(this is where i leave cocaine + rabbits blood around the edge of the trunk, i wonder if that works?, given the dogs are searching for, cocaine and all Razz )
0 Replies