A2Ker's Dinner in Manhattan Jan. 12, 2009

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 01:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
For you, Frank :-)

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v82/43/46/561310769/n561310769_98679_5315.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:36 pm
@dagmaraka,
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Ah...the third woman was Kicky!
jespah

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 02:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
That struck me as freakin' hysterical, given today's events.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 15 Jan, 2009 05:49 pm
@Thomas,
Thomas wrote:
Again, only one way to find out if the BBQ is any good there.

I've started looking at schedules. I'm trying to see if I can connect a NY trip to the Raleigh party fiesta.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:46 am
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6HMyVYtcgxI/SXCl2xDU1LI/AAAAAAAAAyg/ggYMEXSMMwQ/s576/img314.jpg

This is Thomas:
A) trying to remember what time his train is.
(Note train schedule in pocket)

B) Rehearsing his new "And how did that _fill in the blank_ make you feel?" voice. He sounds just like Freud, it's stunning.

C) realizing that he just spent an hour and a half to get to New York City, that we had already eaten all the food before he got there and he still had to chip in on the check AND thirty minutes after he does get there, Frank is up and heading back to New Jersey. Ver' nize.

=
Lola and I did discuss Spendius. I would like to say that we discussed other subjects less important, but they probably aren't any.
Find "The Brittle Hum of the Republic" that's all I'm saying.
==
I ate some, not all, of the green things, they tasted just like any other vegetable mash rolled up in old wallpaper.

Joe(I knew I was drunk when I started the story about my dog, Tippy, chasing squirrels in circles, but, godloveme, I kept on until I finished it.)Nation
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 09:51 am
@Joe Nation,
Quote:
Joe(I knew I was drunk when I started the story about my dog, Tippy, chasing squirrels in circles, but, godloveme, I kept on until I finished it.)Nation

Hey, it only took 40 minutes or so...and it gave everyone a chance to nap!

Frank (my fuckin' eyes were glazing over) Apisa
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 16 Jan, 2009 10:46 am
@Thomas,
Quote:
ehBeth wrote:
I hope he's at least a good a hugger as Blatham
thomas wrote:
Only one way to find out ... (hint, hint)

This will be the softest, warmest hug in the history of hugs.

You could ship, via the Brooklyn post office, a dozen Faberge eggs, a vial of nitro glycerine, the snowflake-delicate bits of a swiss timepiece and kicky's ego stuffed into the middle of this hug and everything could be guaranteed to arrive intact.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sun 18 Jan, 2009 01:25 pm
Ooo, that B.
He's like a poet, don'tchaknow.

Joe(hugs to all you mugs)Nation
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 12:58 am
I miss you guys.

Why won't you goddam cheapskates come to Oz?

I done met you on YOUR ground, dammit!
Thomas

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2011 04:02 pm
@dlowan,
I'm afraid of your scary cats. Will visit once you give them away as planned.
0 Replies

Lola

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 09:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Weren't those fun times? I miss them and all of my NY friends.........and Bernie too. I remember this night. I haven't actually ever seen these photos. But I have several of the same night. We started in a bar near by.

Wassau, Frank wants a duck, make him two right away. No need to order ahead, Frank. Wassau is quick. That duck is one dish I can actually do very well. Every time I do it, I think I've gotten lucky because it comes out so good and would be so easy to ruin. Yum, I agree roast duck is delicious.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:43:59