Which super hero power would you choose?

dauer

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 04:42 pm
If could have any super power I would be like Proteus from the X-men universe. He can manipulate reality. He can take possession of people. He was so powerful that he burned out his body. He burns out all the bodies he takes. But he can seriously manipulate reality, like turn a building into snow or a dog into a hamster or a hamster into a playground or a playground into a giant shrieking head. He could distort the laws of gravity if he wanted. His imagination is reality. It's nuts.
0 Replies

BaileyStapleton

Reply Mon 9 Aug, 2004 06:31 pm
hebba wrote:
None.
Repairing bicycles for me.Yes indeedy.

WAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!

(falls out of chair screaming with laughter)

Ahem. Well, out of the ones listed, I'd like to be able to go anywhere instantly. Very brill. Also, the idea for changing your appearence is good. Great, in fact. It'd be a good pub trick! Couple the two together... great!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2004 03:13 pm
dauer wrote:
If could have any super power I would be like Proteus from the X-men universe. He can manipulate reality. He can take possession of people. He was so powerful that he burned out his body. He burns out all the bodies he takes. But he can seriously manipulate reality, like turn a building into snow or a dog into a hamster or a hamster into a playground or a playground into a giant shrieking head. He could distort the laws of gravity if he wanted. His imagination is reality. It's nuts.

Very nuts. He also had a mind of the child which is why he could never beat the X-Men.
0 Replies

Col Man

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2004 03:55 pm
i choose all of the above Wink
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 02:38 pm
I have one superpower that is absolutely useless. I can flick a cigarette butt into an ashtray with pretty incredible accuracy from up to about fifteen feet away.

Not very useful. If only I could teach myself to do that with boogers...now that would come in handy.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 02:51 pm
I picked mind control.
Endless possibilities.
0 Replies

Seed

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:08 pm
super mans underware.. cus i get tired of getting holes in mine...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 17 Dec, 2004 03:19 pm
No way. Accurate booger flinging would be the best, in my opinion. Imagine you're in a meeting with all the bigshots at your company, the CEO is up there telling you all how you have to work as a team, and give 110%, and blah blah blah...that's when you flick a big sticky one right onto his forehead.

How satisfying that would be!?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/01/2024 at 09:57:05