Which super hero power would you choose?

quinn1

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 08:29 pm
oh..yes, that would be nice....I was thinking more like hades cuz people are always telling me to go there and thats warm..for some reason though....Sydney sounds betta
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2002 08:48 pm
heehee, well, we could make a stop over in hades.....
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 05:04 pm
Flying is the coolest listed.

Reading minds is nothing anyone would want to do. They things you would find out about your loved ones may not be what you need to know every time you see them.

Super speed would be cool too. Running really fast.

I would have to say that shapeshifting would be the best. Changing into other people and objects. That one isn't listed. That would be one coold power. You would have their voice, their DNA, their looks cool.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 06:14 pm
I'd choose mindcontrol. Not only would I be a billionaire writer in three weeks' time ('you will think my work is better than it really is..'), but I would be able to control the mind of the person giving out the superhero powers, and thus would be able to appropriate all of them for myself!

0 Replies

NeoGuin

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 06:28 pm
Either teleportation or weather control.

Yes I'm a bit of an X-Men fan:)
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 06:36 pm
X-men rule.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Sun 15 Feb, 2004 06:37 pm
dròm_et_rêve wrote:
I'd choose mindcontrol. Not only would I be a billionaire writer in three weeks' time ('you will think my work is better than it really is..'), but I would be able to control the mind of the person giving out the superhero powers, and thus would be able to appropriate all of them for myself!

yeah unless the smartest person figures out how to block you from your powers to control others and then what? Hu? Yeah I thought so.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 03:20 pm
I would ensure that the first thing I do would be to brainwash everyone.

If there were someone trying to stop me, then I'd reason with them and give them 50% of my earnings.

0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 04:11 pm
Money works wonders.
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 05:12 pm
Indeed it does. (Of course, I would hide most of my earnings from the other person in Swiss bank accounts under different names, so all's well that ends well...)

0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 05:19 pm
This is true. Unless you are using your powers on me to make me think you are right. What a predicament I am in. Well if I think about it.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 16 Feb, 2004 05:33 pm
Since I have a mind of my own I was the first one to pick "breathing under water". I worry though that I would have to have gills too.

Instant travel sounded pretty good, but that takes away all the planning fun, the anticipation.
0 Replies

RealMcoy

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 05:51 am
For me...able to see the future!
0 Replies

smog

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 05:58 am
I want to be that kid in X-Men 2 who could change television stations with his mind and never needed to sleep. Well, no, I don't want to be the kid, but I want to have that kid's powers. Sleep just gets in the way, and changing TV channels by blinking is just very convenient.

Actually, there was an X-Files episode about former soldiers who had been subject to some strange government experiments (as always) that took away their need for sleep. That episode was more depressing than cool, but it still only served to reinforce my hatred of sleep back then.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:31 pm
Invisibility?

Yeah, invisibility.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:42 pm
The power to heal...myself or others.
0 Replies

Jer

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 01:47 pm
Traveling anywhere instantly...I like that one...really gives the term global village a whole new meaning.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 03:22 pm
I was once asked: "if you could have any super power, what would it be?"

I replied: "Great Britain in the nineteenth century."
0 Replies

IAN442

Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2004 08:23 pm
I'll go for the super strenght,,,and hook up with the super genius.

they can tell me what goes where....besides im the hulk...Very Happy
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 3 Aug, 2004 04:20 pm
BlueMonkey wrote:
I would have to say that shapeshifting would be the best. Changing into other people and objects. That one isn't listed. That would be one coold power. You would have their voice, their DNA, their looks cool.

I still like my answer. Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 12:10:04