Which super hero power would you choose?

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:14 am
Is that supposed to be an elixir, or are you drinking because you're worried you could be cured?
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:27 am
(In a deep, hypnotic voice): Your eyes are getting heavy, you are feeling peaceful & relaxed, you suddenly realize you don't want to tease Monger anymore!... Wink
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:45 am
In a deeper more hypnotic voice:

You suddenly feel the tremendous urge to tease Monger.

Monger,

An unholy alliance would be nice. I say we abuse our powers. Hey, what are superpowers for?
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 12:10 pm
I do feel peaceful and relaxed. You're such nice boys, you would never need to abuse those powers, WOULD YOU???
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 02:04 pm
Oh no - now they have POWERS?

The world is no longer safe for the good and the innocent........

Waaaaaaaah!
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 02:09 pm
Will mind control regulate the Stock Market?

:wink:
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 05:40 pm
I've changed my mind. I'm choosing mind control as well. You guys have sold me on the idea. OK, can't wait. Controlling the minds of others...........yes!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2002 12:30 am
Now THAT'S Mind Control!!!
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2002 12:57 am
Eh! I'm happy to be able to control MY own mind. I have no desire to control the minds of others. (Well, maybe I would make my husband as the exception! Very Happy )
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 08:48 pm
Craven de Kere wrote:
Monger, An unholy alliance would be nice. I say we abuse our powers

Have you seen the freak show taking place on this very website, Comrade Craven? --Let your eyes bug out here: <Can you do any of these bizarre tricks?>

Just think of the endless possibilities for creative anarchy right at our fingertips, Craven de Chaos!! Twisted Evil Since so many of the good citizens of Able2Know turned out to be mutants in disguise (or, in Fishin' & Setanta's cases, not so disguised!Wink), I propose that the 2 of us waste NO TIME in using our newly developed powers of mind-control to turn all these creepy yet loveable ogres into our own personal army of mutant henchcreatures! Now NOTHING, not even sweet, innocent Piffka's picking on us, will ever be able to stop us again! Nyehehehhheehee! Oh YES, my evil brain is so large it hurts my neck just lugging it around.

Craven, you're either with me or against me!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Sun 24 Nov, 2002 09:59 pm
Hmmm, some healing needed... perceives me as innocent and so definitely confused. Perhaps the brain is too large? The tongue too long? The eyes too buggy???

I think I'd better go and check the bizarre tricks site again.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 03:03 am
Craven is either with or against Monger in the whole super-power stakes, eh?

Hmmmmmmm - think what horrors this unholy alliance could unleash upon an innocent and unsuspecting world!

Craven - what would it take to turn you against Monger?

Monger - what would it take to turn you against Craven?

Let us talk turkey!

Or - should that be: Let us talk, turkeys?

Hmmmmmmmmmm

(running away fast.........)
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 03:08 am
Civilized superheroes everywhere will see that as an obvious ploy to divide and conquer. In any case this strong alliance of freedom loving superheroes needs none of your overtures. We can control you deb and take anything you have to offer.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 03:14 am
Not when I have Roger's double blink and the various combined powers of my allies - including Piffka's power of healing! Sooooo Craven - no matter how many lamp posts or whatever you fly us into, we will prevail!

Now ......... Monger........come on over here .......let me whisper in your ear.....closer now......... we have a deal to discuss.

Would you wike a wittle dwinkie, Monger dear...........?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 03:22 am
[action] Craven gets Heeven to levitate a stunning array of quaffables and send them Monger's way. Deb is foiled again. [/action]
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 05:53 am
Heeven- based not only on a strict code of personal ethics but also on the principles of enlightened self-interest - refuses Craven's devilish blandishments and arranges for all the bottles to smash at Craven's feet - knowing that, should the forces of Monger and Craven combine, all would be lost......
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 08:01 am
I'm with ya, Deb, as long as enlightened self-interest is our byline. I surely would like to fly, however.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 11:41 am
Curses, NOOO! Hacked by a giant, white, ciggie-puffing bunny! Alas, drinking Craven's potion was the last remaining step to activating the mind-meld.
You may have held back the inevitable for a short while, Deb darling, but rest assured we'll find your weakness & there will be NO mercy! Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 02:28 pm
I can take you flying, Piffka!

Nooooooooow.........Monger..........we can arrange a wonderful life for you if you eschew the evil de Kere!

What takes your fancy?
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Mon 25 Nov, 2002 04:48 pm
[prays] lead us not into temptation...[/prays]

Deb you temptress you!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:32:23