has anyone ever done meth? experimented, used, or became addicted? even lived or associated with an

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 11:58 am
@secondchance,
You and I seem to have a lot in common.
Nice to 'meet you' Smile

I too have spent a long time addicted.
I did do meth, but my addiction to that only lasted ... ehh.. 2 years at best.
My attraction was cocaine and heroin.

i still, to this day , have issues with my liver and kidneys because of it and I have been off that stuff for about 10 years.

And I do understand being open about what is in your past , who you were and what you did. I do the same exact thing.
I have no qualms about laying my drug use on the table. Im not ashamed, and Im not worried... but people here DO try to insult you for it. So be ready Smile

But welcome!
Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 12:08 pm
On one of my birthdays in Myrtle Beach....I forget which one...we finished playing our gig and then 3everyone and I mean a few hundred poeople were going to my party at an out of the city limits location. I first went by the home of two sisters I knew well and the hit me in one arm with a huge load of cocaine and the other arm with a 4 grain didlaudid simultaneously. I went down like a ton of bricks and started convulsing and according to the girls I turned blue going up my arm.... this lasted about 2 minutes and then I came to and five minutes later was on my way to my party....where I then later in the night engaged in anal sex with a Canadian girl on the floor of the house I was partying in while a circle of 50 people looked on cheering.

Now this was dangerous, disgusting, stupid, inexcusable behavior and a good example of the things drugs will do to your reasoning ability. I'm not proud of the incident and I would never do it again.

The main point of the story however is if you are going to engage in stupid and life threatening behavior..... be sure to have a canadian girl or two along. They are much more fun loving than american girls.
0 Replies

secondchance

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 12:34 pm
@shewolfnm,
Thank you very much for the welcome. I am ready for whatever anyone feels they need to throw in my face. I have had it all. I did heroin for 2 years during my 10 with crystal. I loved the feeling of just being there. i felt like i was watching myself. Good luck with everything and I hope things get better for you. I know I wish they would for me.
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 06:18 pm
@secondchance,
Ahh... Im preaching to the choir but you know that this too shall pass.. what ever it is that is making you sad, uncomfortable, etc.

Of course, if it is health concerns you are speaking of, sadly there isnt much you can do but ride that roller coaster.

I remember it took me a few YEARS before I was able to think clearly, stop craving, and stop just feeling off centered.

you will get through it. It just takes a while. Too damn long if you ask me. Smile

OGIONIK

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2009 11:13 pm
@shewolfnm,
ive never done anal

and you did it in public? BASTARD!
0 Replies