revolution in iceland?

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:18 pm
thats crazy. its like the end of days!!!!!11

jk.

really, whats gonna happen to them? are there any accurate predictions available?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,317 • Replies: 5
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:24 pm
@OGIONIK,
i suppose i should provide a linky

http://wsws.org/articles/2008/nov2008/pers-n29.shtml
Butrflynet

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:42 pm
@OGIONIK,
Ogi,

Out of curiosity, why are you still posting on A2K when a couple hours ago you had said you had to walk to work after losing your bus ticket? You said you had to be there in 15 minutes and it was a 45 minute walk. This was after you asking people to help you deal with how poor you are and people spent several hours talking to you about how you can improve your situation.

Are we supposed to take your pleas for help seriously or was this just a bit of drama for entertainment purposes?
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:50 pm
@Butrflynet,
i stayed home. i told them what happened and she said i could come in later so a lady an give me a ride i work with.

i close now. lol i wouldnt call in, fuckk that. ive been on 2 days a week for 3 weeks since the black friday hiring season.
OGIONIK

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 01:53 pm
@OGIONIK,
no i really lost my wallet, they found it though but i cant get it until tomorrow, which is ******* stupid.

i hope they have it, they said they sent it back with the bus driver to pick up on the opposite route, but i wasnt informed.. but i eman as long as i get it back.. its all good.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 29 Nov, 2008 09:56 pm
ogi, I just finished reading the link you provided about Iceland, Ireland, and the UK. It's scary; it's a world-wide crisis of major proportions without any easy solution. Iceland's 17% inflation rate is a harbinger of what we can expect in the US as our government prints more currency without anything to back it up except future guesses and nothing more.
0 Replies