Tue 18 Nov, 2008 04:58 pm
4. Make a list of tips for creating strong passwords.
5. Make a list of firewall technologies and summarize the function of each.
6. Explore the Windows Security Center applet found in the Control Panel of Windows XP SP 2. Describe in detail how this applet can help you monitor security on your computer.
7. Explore the Content Advisor in Internet Explorer. Describe in detail how this feature can be used to help parents protect children from inappropriate website content while browsing in Internet Explorer.
8. Which Windows operating system offers the most robust security features? Support your answer by describing the feature unique to that operating system.
have 6-8 characters
make it easy for you to remember but hard for others
9. figure out questions such as this by yourself, which leads to learning and personal growth.
Yeah, the unwritten policy here on A2K is "we don't do homework." I suspect your teacher gave a lecture or steered you to some reading on these topics. Is that correct?