http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 953 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 08:30 am
Hey, Kev. Netscape, right? I get that Coolquiz occasionally. Neat stuff and I particularly like the "on this day in history" feature.
0 Replies

kev

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 10:52 am
Letty, having played the "geography" quiz a few times I now know which state is which in the U.S. (even the rectangular ones)

I haven't worked out yet how to use this knowledge to further my financial prospects, but it's early days.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 11:13 am
Heh, heh. Well, Kev. I know that California is on the Pacific ocean, and that Florida is a peninsula, and Virginia Beach, Virginia is called the tide water area. Smile Seems to me that Texas is a rather large state...

Gorsh, I need to get me one of those UK maps...I know so little of that small island. Embarrassed
0 Replies

oldandknew

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 11:56 am
Letty ------ don't worry, with the coastal errosion the small island is getting smaller. Less to learn
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 12:03 pm
Well, Oakman, I'll contact the Army Corps of Engineers and let them screw up the beaches some more for 'ya. Smile That ought to make it even easier for me. Hmmmm, let's see. The capital of England is London, right? Razz
0 Replies