French residency

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 09:45 am
I have a carte de sejour for france, can I move to the UK now without getting married or a unmarried partners visa, as my partner is English
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 992 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2008 11:07 am
Why donĀ“t you contact nearest British embassy or consulate. The are the best ones to give you the correct answer.
0 Replies

Related Topics

THE BRITISH THREAD II - Discussion by jespah
FOLLOWING THE EUROPEAN UNION - Discussion by Mapleleaf
The United Kingdom's bye bye to Europe - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
Amanda Knox - Discussion by ossobuco
Sinti and Roma: History repeating - Discussion by Walter Hinteler
[B]THE RED ROSE COUNTY[/B] - Discussion by Mathos
Leaving today for Europe - Discussion by cicerone imposter
So you think you know Europe? - Discussion by nimh
  1. Forums
  2. » French residency
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/24/2020 at 09:49:07