RexRed

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 10:24 am
Two Little Fish

Once long ago, the earth lay in a pool of acidic sulfur and carbon dioxide. With the utter ruin there was no living life whatsoever except for two little fish. These two little fish lived in a nook deep in the ocean floor. They are no ordinary fish but hardy organisms that could weather the most virulent of storms and still survive. They lived in a tiny pocket of water. Their life was simple for they only ate of the abundant molecules in the water. Well one day the female fish gave birth to thousands of little baby eggs. The babies hatched and they swam in the waters and when they breathed in the waters they purified the waters even more. Their world began to expand as they slowly repaired the dark acidic deep abyss of desolation and chaos that held the earth in utter ruin. The babies all grew up and had thousands of babies. But the dark abyss that enveloped their world changed some of them and there became great diversity within the waters. The waters eventually grew so great that they reached the surface and touched the earth's atmosphere for the first time. The fish began to dive out of the waters and some could even fly. But the air changed some of them. Then the waters touched the land and the fish began to crawl till some could walk upright, as some could even walk upon the waters…

These two fish in the beginning filled the earth until the earth cleared away the toxic cesspools and for the first time could feel the warmth of the sun, by this time there are great and wondrous creature of all kinds and forms. This all caused by the diversity and poisonous muck of the abyss that once covered the entire planet. For the abyss got into these creatures and changed their original shape and form. It became a constant catalyst for change. Suddenly the abyss was no longer as present for all life had swallowed the abyss within its belly. For we all have the abyss within us. We are the product of the abyss. We were formed out of the plasma of the stars and created as an earth with two little fish within.

RR
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 3,993 • Replies: 20

RexRed

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 10:51 am
@RexRed,
http://mor.phe.us/writings/Yin-Yang.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 11:16 am
a new attempt at Creative Writing rex?
RexRed

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 01:31 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
a new attempt at Creative Writing rex?

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. Smile

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510WAKTEXXL.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 01:36 pm
My story continues…

The offspring of the two little fish in the ocean that had been mutated into so many kinds of species by the abyss, reached the air before they reached land. The air was also filled with the scourge of the abyss. So when the fish jumped and breathed in the putrid air it also changed and mutated them, caused more diversity. The potency of the abyss was so strong and toxic. There was so much complexity of ocean life that life grew exponentially. More birds and fish flew into the noxious atmosphere, they purified the air, it became lighter, and the abyss made them strong as the plasma of the abyss moved from the face of the earth to reside within the living things.

Exposed fish that could fly and did not die were the first to find the air, then creeping things, lizards and early plant life moved out of the sea by the millions and first lived upon the face of a land continent. They settled upon all of the harsh terrains and lush valleys of the earth. Life was ever cleansing the earth of the blight that once covered its entire surface. So slowly the diversity began to wane as the abyss had been consumed by the living organisms. There was little sign of the agent of their own diversity and life had long ago covered up its ancestry of the two little fish deep within the oceans. As the creatures came onto the land they grew in size and again changed in shape for the air was being filtered by great and monstrous dinosaur apparitions of form and breath.

The nature of many fish is to grow when their environment grows. The creatures of the valleys ate of the plant life that has crawled up out of the ocean who has also partaken of the fruit of the abyss. When they ate of the plants that had once been fish but were changed by the abyss the pants also mutated them. For the abyss was within them too. Many lost their old oceanic ways as they mutated and adapted.

Unfortunately, many were not suited for the land and millions upon millions in mass became extinct upon the land. They left behind an incomplete picture of the past. There was so much carnage that the earth started to return back to the abyss, for so much of the abyss had been given back so rapidly. The putrid air returned and insects evolved living off of the death of life. What did survive was again changed by the abyss as they changed the air again. Even the abyss began to change.

They grew upon the land and dominated it. Yet if one would listen to the stillness of the night and seek the sullen sunlight of the forest glade one may find a whisper of the abyss swirling though the invisible wind like a spirit. Like the two little fish positive and negative, like poles holding our earth within its axis and the moon giving life to the magnetic fields to offset the balance, by some perfect number, as turbulence, creating arbitrary blocks unto the building of all life with perfect symmetry.

Conclusion:
So the two little fish are essentially magnetism and the moon and they are what added turbulence (life) to the magnetism of the earth’s (two little fish) positive and negative poles. So life is essentially, dualism with an external catalyst. The earth without a moon would never have been able to create life. The earth would have been too polarized; life needs to “move” and cannot survive when held in steady magnetic stasis.
farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 04:19 pm
@RexRed,
boy i couldnt see that coming
rosborne979

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 04:48 pm
@farmerman,
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 05:07 pm
CARDINAL BIGGLES> BRING THE FLUFFY PILLOW
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:09 pm
To be continued... Smile
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sun 26 Oct, 2008 07:19 pm
When will the movie come out?
RexRed

Reply Mon 27 Oct, 2008 09:48 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
Quote:
When will the movie come out?

Hopefully before the next ice age... Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 1 Feb, 2014 01:30 pm
Genetic clue to how limbs evolved from fins
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-25815354
tontoiam

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 07:52 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Two Little Fish

Once long ago, the earth lay in a pool of acidic sulfur and carbon dioxide. With the utter ruin there was no living life whatsoever except for two little fish. These two little fish lived in a nook deep in the ocean floor. They are no ordinary fish but hardy organisms that could weather the most virulent of storms and still survive. They lived in a tiny pocket of water. Their life was simple for they only ate of the abundant molecules in the water. Well one day the female fish gave birth to thousands of little baby eggs. The babies hatched and they swam in the waters and when they breathed in the waters they purified the waters even more. Their world began to expand as they slowly repaired the dark acidic deep abyss of desolation and chaos that held the earth in utter ruin. The babies all grew up and had thousands of babies. But the dark abyss that enveloped their world changed some of them and there became great diversity within the waters. The waters eventually grew so great that they reached the surface and touched the earth's atmosphere for the first time. The fish began to dive out of the waters and some could even fly. But the air changed some of them. Then the waters touched the land and the fish began to crawl till some could walk upright, as some could even walk upon the waters.

These two fish in the beginning filled the earth until the earth cleared away the toxic cesspools and for the first time could feel the warmth of the sun, by this time there are great and wondrous creature of all kinds and forms. This all caused by the diversity and poisonous muck of the abyss that once covered the entire planet. For the abyss got into these creatures and changed their original shape and form. It became a constant catalyst for change. Suddenly the abyss was no longer as present for all life had swallowed the abyss within its belly. For we all have the abyss within us. We are the product of the abyss. We were formed out of the plasma of the stars and created as an earth with two little fish within.

The offspring of the two little fish in the ocean that had been mutated into so many kinds of species by the abyss, reached the air before they reached land. The air was also filled with the scourge of the abyss. So when the fish jumped and breathed in the putrid air it also changed and mutated them, caused more diversity. The potency of the abyss was so strong and toxic.
There was so much complexity of ocean life that life grew exponentially. More birds and fish flew into the noxious atmosphere, they purified the air, it became lighter, and the abyss made them strong as the plasma of the abyss moved from the face of the earth to reside within the living things. Exposed fish that could fly and did not die were the first to find the air, then creeping things, lizards and early plant life moved out of the sea by the millions and first lived upon the face of a land continent. They settled upon all of the harsh terrains and lush valleys of the earth. Life was ever cleansing the earth of the blight that once covered its entire surface. So slowly the diversity began to wane as the abyss had been consumed by the living organisms. There was little sign of the agent of their own diversity and life had long ago covered up its ancestry of the two little fish deep within the oceans. As the creatures came onto the land they grew in size and again changed in shape for the air was being filtered by great and monstrous dinosaur apparitions of form and breath. The nature of many fish is to grow when their environment grows. The creatures of the valleys ate of the plant life that has crawled up out of the ocean who has also partaken of the fruit of the abyss. When they ate of the plants that had once been fish but were changed by the abyss the pants also mutated them. For the abyss was within them too. Many lost their old oceanic ways as they mutated and adapted. Unfortunately, many were not suited for the land and millions upon millions in mass became extinct upon the land.
They left behind an incomplete picture of the past. There was so much carnage that the earth started to return back to the abyss, for so much of the abyss had been given back so rapidly. The putrid air returned and insects evolved living off of the death of life. What did survive was again changed by the abyss as they changed the air again. Even the abyss began to change.
They grew upon the land and dominated it. Yet if one would listen to the stillness of the night and seek the sullen sunlight of the forest glade one may find a whisper of the abyss swirling though the invisible wind like a spirit. Like the two little fish positive and negative, like poles holding our earth within its axis and the moon giving life to the magnetic fields to offset the balance, by some perfect number, as turbulence, creating arbitrary blocks unto the building of all life with perfect symmetry. 

Conclusion:
So the two little fish are essentially magnetism and the moon and they are what added turbulence (life) to the magnetism of the earth’s (two little fish) positive and negative poles. So life is essentially, dualism with an external catalyst. The earth without a moon would never have been able to create life. The earth would have been too polarized; life needs to “move” and cannot survive when held in steady magnetic stasis.

0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 07:57 pm
@RexRed,
Quote:
Exposed fish that could fly

He knows I'm not crazy.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Sun 2 Feb, 2014 08:21 pm
@RexRed,
RexRed. How many women do you know that will accept this side of you?

I want to assume in person you are more mysterious in a sexy way, not as open about things, in other words well reserved choosing carefully what words you use, share.

I would swear you're older in age than I. And that rexred isn't your real name. Say both statements mentioned were true. You would have to provide evidence for me to believe you.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 01:17 pm
@RexRed,
I personally thought the youtube video went well with your story. Omit the (gee oh dee) part. Am well aware of you claiming hell's angel. As I sarcastically yet quietly laugh to myself. Which makes me the devil. In turn means you're my little ((angel)) slave. Shocked

Get back to me when you're done crying.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 09:23 pm
http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x4005899/five_loaves_and_two_fish_1824070.jpg
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 3 Feb, 2014 09:25 pm
http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large/one-fish-two-fish-blue-fish-paul-gaj.jpg
anonymously99

Reply Thu 6 Feb, 2014 07:03 am
@RexRed,
0 Replies

GorDie

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2015 10:15 pm
@RexRed,
here is my version of the story,

One day two fish crawled up on land.
They had never been on land before.
They had never experienced the vegetation or the likes of waterless breath,
but they had decided, "we must go on land to escape the predators in the sea. Who would have ever expected our cousin Jimmy to ever become such a monster."
So the one fish said to the other fish, "Alright, after we get it on hot and heavy, you go hide under that rock. see what you can see. surely it will be safe there from Jimmy and his brewed. Me, I'll go fly away. Don't blame me if my children eat the rest of your offspring cannibalistically. It's in our family nature."
So after doing it, the other first turned to the first cock-eyed and said, "We live on land now... What about your gills?"
and the first responded. "What gills? I am a bird."
and he flew away.

To die after a terribly long lived legacy of cannibalising his offspring, who's, as the Bears tell us, lives don't matter compared to Big Papa.
The End.

1. Forums
  2. » Two Little Fish
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:39:12