is there anybody to provide some good USA BBS

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:26 pm
if some friends here is from USA, could you provide some good USA location BBS, it should be more person to disscuss the topic and more person the reply the topic. i perfer the BBS which the usa local person always watch. tks

generaljin

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 11:38 pm
@generaljin,
nobody help?
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:48 am
@generaljin,
Many of us might like to help. I am not understanding the question.
What is USA BBS?
generaljin

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 12:57 am
@ossobuco,
i'm sorry for chinese english, i means i need some good usa local forum and it should be a conprehensive forum, alwasy talking life , news ,or other normal life topics, i think it's helpful for me to study english. Thanks again!
ossobuco

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 01:09 am
@generaljin,
That's okay, we like to help here - or some of us do.

This is a pretty good forum, as comprehensive as I've seen, with lively discussions. Some of the discussions get fairly ferocious - those about politics and religion, for example, but also other subjects, as people on a2k are from all over the world and enjoy arguing. We talk about many other subjects besides those, however. See the list at the left side of the main page you see - those are just a start of many available subjects.

You could limit yourself to the english threads - but I hope you will test the water with other subjects. Some people will ignore you, but others will engage you.

Welcome.
Please don't be offended if we question your wording. Usually we mean well.
generaljin

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 01:23 am
@ossobuco,
really thanks for your friendly help. i will often come here !tks again.
0 Replies