Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 08:58 pm
I've decided to do a funny news stories thread, and to take them off the net. All are purportedly true, but I take no responibility if they are proven false.

This Smells Odd

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home
parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he
bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an
ill man curled up next to a motor home trying to steal
gasoline and plugged his hose into the motor home's
sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle
declined to press charges, saying that it was the best
laugh he'd ever had.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,016 • Replies: 5
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 14 Oct, 2008 09:37 pm
@edgarblythe,
I can see how that could happen...to an idiot!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 04:41 am
Former Hooter’s girl believed she was going to win a Toyota car in a 6-month long beer selling contest. Much to her surpise she did win but it was not a Toyota car but a toy yoda doll from the Star Wars collection
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 09:05 am
@edgarblythe,
http://tour.airstreamlife.com/weblog/Grapevine%20bus.jpg
The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best
laugh he'd ever had. He said, "That gas syphoning moron was going to drive his car on sewage! Ha, ha, ha!!"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 05:31 pm
(WALES) - When a British teacher joined an online dating agency to find a husband, she found love much closer to home than she could have ever expected - in the same street!

46-year-old Julie McIlroy, looked through thousands of pictures of eligible men on the online dating site, before finally spotting father-of-two Allan Donnelly.

Julie and Allan had no idea they were neighbors and had been living in the same street for the past 17 years!

“I thought he looked nice so I sent him a message and he emailed me back. We started emailing for a couple of weeks and I discovered that Allan was from Cardiff” said mother-of-three Julie.

“Then I found out we both lived in the Rhiwbina area of the city - but even that’s a big place” she added.

They eventually spoke on the phone a couple of weeks later and realised they lived in the same street, and had even seen each other from a distance, but never actually met face-to-face!

“I was totally stunned,” she said. “It’s an incredible co-incidence but it just goes to show that you never know where you will find love.”

The couple began dating and later went on holidays to Thailand, Cambodia and Morocco, before 53-year-old Allan finally proposed to Julie at a surprise party.

“I had been on the dating site for a while when I hooked up with Julie. It was an amazing co-incidence that we live so close to each other, What were the chances of that?” he said. “But it was my lucky day - we’ve got the perfect compatibility. She’s right up my street.”

Reyn

Reply Wed 15 Oct, 2008 07:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/1/18/352px-Washington_edu_Duw._man_&_woman_Old_Tom_&_Madeline,_Portage_Bay,_Seattle,_c_1904,_NA591.jpg
Julie and Allan finally get the hang of this email thingy, and meet for the first time, but are feeling a little shy.
0 Replies