cristiano

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2008 10:49 pm
IS ALCOHOL A DRUG?
To know if something is a drug we neend to answer a few questions. First the substance produce any adiction? The substance goes to the brain altering physical, or psychological sensations? And finally the substance change the behavior of the person?
So are aswer is yes! Alcohol is a drug. Why alcohol is legal? because all the Goverments of the World get a lot of money for the production, sale that this drug generates.
Thousands of people consume Alcohol , and near to 20% of the population of the World is addicted to this substance.
Alcohol does not help in anything! In my personal opinion. I tried beer's a few times I be honest I remember one time when I was in a Birth day party I saw my best friend sister I did want to talk to her, because you know she is pretty, and also she was by herself at that moment, but I was afraid to talk to her, so after three beers I went to her, and I told her my feelings.
My conclusion: After drinking we will take decisions, and hopefully not wrong decisions
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,459 • Replies: 0
No top replies