The Daily Kos IS a down syndrome baby.

RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 06:18 am
Michael Moor praises hurricane Gustov for disrupting the republican national convention. Do we really want the liberals running this country when their campaign is so guttural and nasty? We have anarchists wearing face masks and plaguing the RNC like Nazis. Compare the republican attacks on Hillary of possible campaign finance fraud to the attack of the left on Sarah Palin and her daughter. So Sarah's daughter is having a baby at age 17. Mary the mother of Jesus was about 15 years old (handmaiden of the lord) when she bore the Christ child. Would Jesus have been another partially aborted baby had it been a contemporary "liberal" democrat mother? Had Jesus not influenced the world with his "middle path" of enlightenment we might still be living under old testament law. Can we trust liberals with foreign public relations when they are not even able of conducting a civilized domestic election campaign? The Daily Kos is a prime example of what liberals are capable of when set loose on politics.

ebrown p

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 06:20 am
@RexRed,
Rex, I am sure glad you are not on my side.
Woiyo9

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 06:27 am
@RexRed,
These a$$hole like Moore and the DailyKos are to be ignored as relevant. They are not different than some on the right who bring up Bidens Sons so called scandal.

"What happens when a vice-presidential candidate is named during the last week of August? Toothless scandals like the following become major news stories. The blogosphere has been sort-of-abuzz this morning with reports that Joe Biden's son and brother are involved in two related hedge fund lawsuits. This is an old story, but it's being treated as big news since Biden could be the next VP. And because it's the last week of August, which means there's nothing else to talk about, because everyone with any sense is on vacation."

http://www.businesssheet.com/2008/8/joe-biden-s-son-brother-involved-in-hedge-fund-scandal

0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 06:33 am
@ebrown p,
Quote:
Rex, I am sure glad you are not on my side.

I don't want to be on your side, considering the company you keep...
0 Replies

Foxfyre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:04 am
A great deal of the mindless idiocy, hatefulness, and just plain petty meanness on the part of the Left comes from the more despicable side of sites such as Daily Kos and makes its way into liberal blogs all across the internet. There are similar sites on the Right, of course, which are just as mindless and deal in equally incompetent reporting of the facts.

The difference is that the mostly leftwing MSM picks the stuff up from sites like the Daily Kos and makes sure it is more widely distributed. And their esteemed spokespersons, such as Michael Moore, can make statements such as Gustav during the Republican Convention is proof that there is a God in heaven with immunity and Don Fowler can say that Gustav is proof that God is on our (the Democrats') side with immunity. (Fowler has subsequently apologized for his remark. Moore hasn't.) If a Republican had said anything similar, he would be verbally tarred and feathered and demands for his expulsion from everything would have been loud and unrelenting.

I do strenuously object to the title of this thread, however, because down syndrome babies are generally loving, special people and can't help being the way they are. The Daily Kos, Michael Moore, et al, choose to be what they are.

Intrepid

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:10 am
@Foxfyre,
Foxfyre wrote:

I do strenuously object to the title of this thread, however, because down syndrome babies are generally loving, special people and can't help being the way they are. The Daily Kos, Michael Moore, et al, choose to be what they are.

I couldn't agree with you more.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 07:20 am
@ebrown p,
My Dad saw Michael Moore standing in front of the old theater in Traverse City the other day. Michael should be damn glad my father, a WWII veteran, is 83 years old, and that Michael is the size of a elephant, or MM would have gotten a real good ass kicking.
RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:12 am
@cjhsa,
Quote:
My Dad saw Michael Moore standing in front of the old theater in Traverse City the other day. Michael should be damn glad my father, a WWII veteran, is 83 years old, and that Michael is the size of a elephant, or MM would have gotten a real good ass kicking.

I wonder if conservative had used a hurricane to score political points if there would have been more outrage? The liberals would have protested and said, would Jesus have said that? The liberals expect conservatives to live to a higher standard than they themselves do. Does that self serving double talking liberal idea foster the kind of leaders that bring change, hope and equality for the people?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 08:39 am
I objected to the title of this thread when I wrote it but it takes one to stoop to the level of the dems to see the difference. To show the dems that a moderate can be just as nasty when provoked. Christians are not doormats for the left to wipe their feet on anytime it suits the left. I for one object.

When comments like Michael Moore’s are given national coverage something needs to be said to stop this diatribe. How about some HOLY BOLDNESS on the right? May The Daily Kos be damned and live on dung hills. Is that better? I am sorry that I offended down syndrome babies by comparing them to such as The Daily Kos…
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:02 am
@RexRed,
But if we stoop to the level of the malicious, ignorant, and hateful numbnuts, how are we any different? You don't teach them by doing that. You teach them by being better. Your thread title widely missed the mark by using a metaphor that makes no sense at all, and it is highly offensive. I do accept that your motive was as you explain it.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:09 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

I objected to the title of this thread when I wrote it but it takes one to stoop to the level of the dems to see the difference. To show the dems that a moderate can be just as nasty when provoked. Christians are not doormats for the left to wipe their feet on anytime it suits the left. I for one object.

Christians are not doormats. On that we agree.

Stooping to the level of those whom you deem not to agree with you. That is not Christian. Excuses do not take the place of humility.
kuvasz

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:21 am
@cjhsa,
Quote:

i doubt that any of the short dicked males in your family could kick ass on a 7 year girl, let alone a healthy adult male.
kuvasz

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:25 am
@RexRed,
Quote:
I objected to the title of this thread when I wrote it but it takes one to stoop to the level of the dems to see the difference. To show the dems that a moderate can be just as nasty when provoked. Christians are not doormats for the left to wipe their feet on anytime it suits the left. I for one object

You are no moderate. You are a dyed in wool knee jerk reactionary.

And you know nothing of Christianity.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 09:52 am
@kuvasz,
I get tired of people who claim that because they were service veterans and fought in a war that makes them better than anyone else.

My father was a Marine at the time of WWII. He was also a scumbag and a career criminal. I'll grant you that he could kick most anyone's ass.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 11:12 am
@RexRed,
The Daily Kos is absolute garbage, but there's a lot of that kind of thing on the other side like O’Reilly and Limbaugh so I don't think the nuts reflect on the ideology as much on themselves being partisan idiots.
Foxfyre

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 11:30 am
@Robert Gentel,
There is NO comparison between Daily Kos and O'Reilly and Limbaugh other than each is biased. I can't imagine O'Reilly or Limbaugh deliberately and with dedicated intention would go after a 17-year-old kid and attempt to destroy a family in an effort to discredit a political candidate. Daily Kos and others like them are doing that, and it is despicable, indefensible, and nobody with ANY integrity would belong to a party that would condone it.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 11:39 am
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Stooping to the level of those whom you deem not to agree with you. That is not Christian. Excuses do not take the place of humility.

Justice is sometimes a dirty deed but seomebody's got to do it.
dagmaraka

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 11:44 am
Anarchists are not democrats and liberals are not uniform. I don't like Michael Moore one bit, for example.
Intrepid

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 11:48 am
@RexRed,
RexRed wrote:

Quote:

Justice is sometimes a dirty deed but seomebody's got to do it.

A Christian is also not to judge let alone set himself up as executioner.
RexRed

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2008 01:30 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
A Christian is also not to judge let alone set himself up as executioner.

I sense a contradiction...

Ummm, then what are judges and executioners strictly non Christians?

(maybe in a perfect world)

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Daily Kos IS a down syndrome baby.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 09:05:58