What are the effects of ear plugs?

fresco

Fri 29 Mar, 2019 04:02 am
@foothillanesthesia,
Are you confusing earplugs with earphones ?
tsarstepan

Fri 29 Mar, 2019 04:17 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

Are you confusing earplugs with earphones ?

That explains the previous idiot posters that mention tinnitus as a possible side effect from ear plugs.
0 Replies

profilehair01

Mon 8 Apr, 2019 12:54 am
@aperson,
Earplugs are generally safe. However, they do come with a few potential side effects, especially if you use them regularly. Over time, earplugs can push ear wax back into your ear, causing a buildup. This can cause several problems, including temporary hearing loss and tinnitus
0 Replies

BrittanyWicks

Fri 12 Apr, 2019 06:39 am
@sleeperman,
Nice article!!!!!!!
tsarstepan

Fri 12 Apr, 2019 06:51 am
@BrittanyWicks,
BrittanyWicks wrote:

Nice article!!!!!!!

What article???????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????
Region Philbis

Fri 12 Apr, 2019 08:09 am
@tsarstepan,

"this" was a good one, but "a" is my favorite...
tsarstepan

Fri 12 Apr, 2019 08:51 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

"this" was a good one, but "a" is my favorite...

Frakking article fanboys!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Ruining the internet with their toxic fandom!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

shifalisharma121ss

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 06:01 am
@aperson,
This can cause several problems, including temporary hearing loss and tinnitus
tsarstepan

Wed 17 Apr, 2019 06:05 am
@shifalisharma121ss,
shifalisharma121ss wrote:

This can cause several problems, including temporary hearing loss and tinnitus

Your pisspoor understanding of English is pathetic at best. Earplugs aren't earphones.
0 Replies

paulmdavis0

Thu 18 Apr, 2019 08:46 am
@aperson,
Ear plugs can be used for protection from noise or water. Earplugs are general safe. However, they do come with a few potential side effects, especially if you use them regularly. Over time, earplugs can push ear wax back into your ear, causing a buildup. This can cause several problems, including temporary hearing loss and tinnitus.
0 Replies

bobmarleyking

Fri 26 Apr, 2019 01:32 pm
@aperson,
Ear plugs having some bad effects but first we talk about benefits according to our current lifestyles like everyone spending his much time with android even we are in around with some other peoples but we like to listen something what we want so ear plugs give us the opportunity to feel alone in rush and the other side is bad effects are like we are walking with ear plugs and we have got hit from back we was unable to listen from outside whats going on around until we try to watch properly and bad for health of our ears and listing power, a precious gift from God.
0 Replies

shifalisharma121ss

Sat 27 Apr, 2019 04:26 am
@aperson,
they can cause problems including discomfort and inconvenience, and in rare cases, issues such as inner ear infections,
0 Replies

foothillanesthesia

Fri 31 May, 2019 11:20 pm
@aperson,
I've been using ear plugs for 1 month now and I've been feeling dizzy and light headed and at times I feel like I'm going to loose my balance and fall.
0 Replies

Kksristy

Sat 1 Jun, 2019 12:39 am
@dadpad,
Hey,ear plugs are small, snug devices that fit into the ear canal, and are commonly used to protect the ears from damaging noise. These personal protective devices are used widely in the workplace, to reduce the risk of hearing loss, and are also popular at concerts or other noisy events. Ear plugs can even be used to reduce noise from power tools, lawn mowers and loud snoring. While these plugs offer benefits to those who wear them, prolonged or incorrect use may have some risks
0 Replies

1800autopsy

Sat 15 Jun, 2019 04:58 am
@aperson,
I believe the material, you use as ear plugs, should also matter in such cases.
0 Replies