i moved across town from where my dog is staying

OGIONIK

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:52 pm
this sucks. thats the only damn thing i care about in life and im like 5 miles away.

im gonna be sad about it, but my dog is gonna be devaastated...

i dont want her to freak out you know? is there a way to make sure she isnt sad about it?

i walk her 3-4 hours a day now its going straight to zero hours a day.

i dont think this is healthy for her.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 912 • Replies: 14
No top replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 01:12 am
It's not good. Dogs need a master. They are pack animals. Can't you find a way to bring your dog home?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:51 am
Can you try to see her every day, maybe take her for a walk? Just, after work and before dinner, your schedule is to go to the where she is and take her for a walk. Something like that.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:26 pm
damn guys it sounds like its totally not a good idea to leave her, but i have no choice.

damnit its a 3 1/2 hour bus ride round trip.

lol, the only thing i care about in life, and i cant do a damn thing about it Sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:28 pm
5 miles should only take you 1.5 hours to walk. Have you got a bicycle?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:32 pm
in 110 heat? lol, thats insanity.

i dont have a bike though.

im talking to my mom, My mom, my cousin and me take our pits to the dogpark once a week, im trying to talk her into once a day LOL.

(crosses fingers)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:36 pm
How the hell am I supposed to know you're in 110º heat?

Why are you separated from your dog? Who is your dog living with? I have a hard time understanding how you'd let yourself be separated.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:21 pm
According to you, you walk the dog 3-4 hours a day but you can't walk over to see her because it's too hot out?

Sounds like you could walk there, walk her for an hour, walk back home and come in around the same amount of time you spend walking.

Seriously, I don't follow.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:27 pm
Onion, I been where you live a lot.

Figger it out, and take care of your best friend...

Rock
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:29 pm
littlek wrote:
How the hell am I supposed to know you're in 110º heat?

Why are you separated from your dog? Who is your dog living with? I have a hard time understanding how you'd let yourself be separated.

i lost my apartment after i got fired, my dog is stayin with my grahma, now im movin in with my pops across town.

which doesnt allow dogs at all. not even cats.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:29 pm
I've been there too. And I did exactly that: figured it out.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:30 pm
And you're not living with your grandmother why?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:42 pm
shes too poor, my uncle and aunt broke up and their son has to move in with her.and my older cousin moved in a few weeks ago, she doesnt have the money to feed us all, they dont even have enough money to feed everyone there now.

i had to buy food for all the animals, or else they wouldnt be eating. etcetera...

lol, things are way way way crazy right now.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:44 pm
I have been homeless in two towns, two different times with NO family to fall back on. Get yourself a job and pay rent at grandmas until you can find a better situation.

How old are you?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 09:53 pm

im tryin the job thing man im TRYING!!!!

theres way more businesses by my new place, i told my dad id find a job before my first week living with him was done.(i already got a call but i didnt have any of the cards i needed, oh well)

did i mention chinatown? omg asian girls EVERYWHERE. if that dont get a man inspired to make money i dont know what will...

whats gonna suck is when my dad starts the whole rent thing again. last time he kept raising rent on me the closer i got to the date i had to move out, then it went from 2 months to 2 weeks, which is why i am this position in the first place.

**** hes such a ******* moron sometimes. but to be honest, i dont think he liked me moving out in the first place. he even told me, if losin ur job is what it takes to visit me then so be it.

oh god. life is just crazy. i dont even know what to expect or think anymore.

i just want my dog. i cant sleep unless shes there, thats so lame LOL.
the heart wants what it wants..
0 Replies