Where is Georgeob1kanobe?

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 10:24 am
Haha, our confession day was Friday, and we always had to stand in line for confession, the booth was old and not sound prove, so we could hear very well what our classmates had to confess which was mostly the same week after week. Therefore we welcomed any regular parishioner who came in
for confession and was let in front of our school lines.

Today's kids have it much easier, as the priests seem to be occupied with
other things and confession is done collectively at the mass, at least that's
what my kid has told me.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 10:35 am
It was done on Saturday afternoon.
But when I heard about the possibility of making a general confession, I choose that way .... for some day in the future.

Made that later collectively in the mass, like CJ's daughter told her.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 02:36 pm
I think in 8th grade I was still playing SHortstop and I was just beginning to recognize an awakening libido in my loins. SO Im impressed with someone who would commit Fornication at 12.

Were you schooled in Our Lady of the Mountains in Beckley WVa?
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 02:41 pm
farmerman wrote:
I think in 8th grade I was still playing SHortstop and I was just beginning to recognize an awakening libido in my loins. SO Im impressed with someone who would commit Fornication at 12.

Were you schooled in Our Lady of the Mountains in Beckley WVa?

No, it was St Anne's grade school on Tenley Circle in Washington, DC. (She was a bit older than me).
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 01:22:51