Where is Georgeob1kanobe?

Mame

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 10:25 pm
CJ - what I wore before was respectable.

G-ob1-K- lacy and not much of it.

I was reading your description and was so enchanted with it I was going to ask if I could come along next year and then bam - got to the last sentence - women aren't allowed - bummer! I'm sure you did your entertaining bit and I would have loved to have been a frog in a tree listening.

CJ - maybe women don't need these clubs because we sort of do this all the time. I've had many a sleepover at my place with up to 6 women where we do nothing but drink, eat, play cards, talk and laugh. That's the thing I miss the most about camp - women. There are never any or seldom, I should say. Although this time I have a lovely motel owner who I visit twice a day and we get along like great guns. I feel like I've known her forever.

Reyn - Kaslo - that IS close - I had occasion to look up a company there and hence became aware of it. And South Slocan. This is gorgeous country. Don't you miss it?

I have to say, though, the weather is entirely weird this year. It has rained a few days, thunder showers and whatnot - apparently most unusual for this region this time of year.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 10:50 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
Don't you know that the women from Munich are never far away from their "Nudelholz"

Without the picture, and I assume especially if you dont understand German, that really sounds vaguely obscene Cool

Good to hear you're doing well, George.
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 06:03 am
Since I'm a Swabian, my preferred domestic weapon is the Spaetzlesmaschine. How does that sound to a foreigner?

(I couldn't find a picture of a Spaetzlesmaschineon the web -- for a good approximation of how it looks, imagine a garlic press, proportionally magnified to about 1-2 feet length. Made of massive metal, these things are literally heavy weapons.)
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 07:42 am
Which one do you prefer, Thomas, the manual or the electric one?

http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/001/00/5a/ac1d_1.JPG

http://www.teigwarengeraete.de/images/la_fattorina.jpg
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 09:59 am
CalamityJane wrote:
georgeob1 wrote:
Clearly this is an attempt on her part to bully us.

You wouldn't be afraid of an old lady avatar, would you? Very Happy

Well I am a bit afraid of you. I still recall your teaming up with Francis to push me around; the 'take no prisoners' attitudes you evoked; and the fact that you rejected some of my best lines.

CalamityJane wrote:
Quote:
I'll take Calamity up on the offer for a guide to Munich.

CalamityJane wrote:
We'll go next June, George, so it won't interfere with your Bohemian Grove vacation Wink Funny, that women never seem to enable such exclusive, secretive "all female" clubs, it's always the men who have them. I wonder if women among themselves are too competitive (or combative) to initiate an all female club? Or are we simply indulging in Groucho Marx' statement of "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member".
I think there are two factors involved. First there is Mame's very interesting point that women are generally better able to do this sort of thing all the time and without all the ritual. Secondly, men are sooo... attracted to, and fascinated by, women, that in an odd way we need to escape from them periodically, just to find ourselves again.

CalamityJane wrote:
Quote:
I saw on another thread that you are starting to like girlie underwear Mame. Tell me about it.

More importantly: what did she wear before? Very Happy
That too ! Mame is such a sweetheart that the erotic images, before and after, were irresistable.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:30 am
No no Thomas, you never hear of the old tales where women used
a "Spaetzlemaschine" to whack their spouses. It's either the frying pan
or a rolling pin.

georgeob1 wrote:
Well I am a bit afraid of you.

That's a good thing! I like that, George! Laughing

Yeah I think too that women always have this network of other women
around them and they exchange lots of information and share also their
personal life with each other - more so than men ever do.

Mame, I remember those sleep over nights too, where we just talk, drink
and have a good time together - I miss that too!!!

We should have a giant a2k slumber party - just for us girls! Perhaps
we could rent the Bohemian Grove when the boys are not there.
No voyeurs allowed!!!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 11:31 am
Francis, tell George that we weren't ganging up on him at all - more
on the contrary!

Witnesses, where are my witnesses?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 01:45 pm
Yes, CJ, we didn't gang up on George!

It's his feeble nature that makes him like to be victimized.. Twisted Evil

Hearts up, George, people likes you!
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 03:34 pm
Mame wrote:
Reyn - Kaslo - that IS close - I had occasion to look up a company there and hence became aware of it. And South Slocan. This is gorgeous country. Don't you miss it?

No, not really. I prefer living where I am now to smaller town life. Besides, there would be no jobs.

It was so long ago - over 44 years.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 04:30 pm
Francis wrote:
Yes, CJ, we didn't gang up on George!

It's his feeble nature that makes him like to be victimized.. Twisted Evil

Hearts up, George, people likes you!

Well I like most people too. But it is true that Calamity brushed off some of my best moves, and you helped her -- Mame & Sglass are my witnesses.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 04:39 pm
Just popping by to say "hey" to OB1 - good to see you and glad you had a great time on your travels. Keep exercising that knee hun. Smile
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 04:46 pm
Izzie wrote:
Just popping by to say "hey" to OB1 - good to see you and glad you had a great time on your travels. Keep exercising that knee hun. Smile
Thanks. I do exercise it, but one has to get it just right, too much and it is sore for days. Very annoying.

Calamity Jane wrote:
Thomas, that's why I chose her name. She was a feisty pioneer and fighter in the Wild West (just like me ) in a time where
women were regarded as wives and mothers only. She certainly is an
inspiration to me - I just don't believe in guns, I "kill" my opponents differently!

I can attest to that.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 05:31 pm
That's just the way Jane is.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 05:50 pm
Coming in late here. Whada hell you do to require surgery to the knees? Is this something we can sue the Church over? I smell very big undisclosed settlement dur to design flaws of the pews.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 06:24 pm
Hey, hey, hey guys, I haven't killed anyone yet Laughing

farmerman, George was an altar boy and skidding on the hard wood
benches, or he was kneeling down in the confessional booth for too long -
you know very well that the Irish always have something up their sleeves.

georgeob1 wrote:
But it is true that Calamity brushed off some of my best moves,........

With my utterly selective memory, I have absolutely no recollection of that!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 07:00 pm
They were likely too subtle for a direct person such as yourself, CJ. Come to think of it, I didn't notice any moves, either.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 07:04 pm
So he had water on the knees from the confessional booth (I remember that..)
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sat 2 Aug, 2008 08:16 pm
Well all the guilt and forgiveness did add an incomparable sauce to adolescent sex - truly exquisite. The notion that just a few inches more and you were risking EVERYTHING raised the experience to new heights. The only problem with Saturday afternoon confessions was that paydirt was often only hours away. I did have trouble with that. Mostly good memories of it all though.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 05:05 am
I used to have a similar game I played with my own sense of commitment to Mother Church.

Since Confessions were usually mid afternoons on Saturday the "Heavy petting" that followed on a Saturday evening was always counted with "next weeks" tally of mortal sins. That way I could go to communion and I would not otherwise disappear in a flash of sulfurous smoke (which would probably have embarrassed my parents).

Here I thought I was unique in my sin tally system.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Sun 3 Aug, 2008 08:37 am
Well mimimizing the tally over the period involved was important. After my "first time" I struggled with the usual agony of it and then manfully (or boyfully) went into the booth and confessed to "adultery". ADULTERY !!! came the booming voice from across the darkened screen (this was 8th grade confessions, after all) and filling the quiet church with its reverberating sound. "WAS SHE A MARRIED WOMAN" came the insistent, but wearied, voice. " No, I stammered, "it was a.. a girl". "THEN THATS FORNICATION" came the still angry but visibly calming voice from across the screen. "Oh, then I committed fornication" I said, relieved.

Later I crept out of the booth sure that everyone heard it all.

There was a valuable lesson there. It is important at key moments to use exactly the right word.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 03:13:01