In the brewing!!!

Busma

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 07:09 pm
It is in the making so it is a current event soon to act "the" main current event of concern and focus. It is "the" arranged event/moment that topples all prior and current publicly kept thought and documented big or important national and global events/moments.

Set your eyes on the Midwest of the United States of America this next week... Feast your eyes directly onto just what kind of news for the very first time ever is to come straight out of the city called Detroit.

Anyhow, I have some questions for you:

1. How will you take the event when you find out about it when it enters your ears and takes you by surprize away from your current way of thinking or believing?

2. If you can imagine for the current moment, what do you think it is that is so so so instore for this next week?

Not to give it away just yet without worthy questions I can answer, but home in on hearing these key word parts and number wholes surrounding what is in the works when it finally hits next week:

Jeff... Ave...
Wood... Ave...
Cour...
Sum...
Jur... Dut...

^^When it happens this next week those should flashback to your memories for sure. Do stay awake! Dont dismiss it or what follows without giving it a chance to the opening chance window provided. I put the event on my word and life since I have the evidential inner scoop about it. This is it! It is what you will have to discuss.

The event is fully guaranteed like certified by an official air-tight record with honorable signatures by who will seem become overnight stars with true story sides to live to tell. The news about it shall echo across the planet; and should ring bells in the mind of many; and shall hit the hearts hard of people; and shall tie up loose ends to certain unearthed bright cracks and holes. Part of the world it shall affect in the most bad of ways and the other half it shall affect is the most comforting of ways. So the heads up is: Act like I told you already since it is already scheduled to occur no matter what to affect the whole world withstanding on the earth during then. Shocked

Other hints I leave you with if you seek knowing what's up with all this: The hints are inside these songs: "All Out" by Tupac and "Bomb First (My Second Reply)" by Tupac (aka Makaveli). Note: Both are on youtube even. In "Bomb First" you hear part of an old Detroit Pistons' theme song element. "Bomb First" hints what shall follow the initial event. So use your listening skill to pick up and home in to things like a radar can.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 720 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 26 Jul, 2008 09:23 pm
Huh? I must be thick. I don't have a clue as to what you're on about. Confused Confused Confused

But then I don't listen to rap either.

Not even under the threat of imminent death.

By the way, welcome to A2K, I suppose.
0 Replies