How accurate is this for you & your family?

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 02:10 pm
http://www.spiritlink.com/4bd.html
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,067 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 02:15 pm
not 100% but very close to both me and squinney.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:34 pm
My wife was born on the 4th day of a month, and I would say the write-up is pretty bogus, for the most part.

What happens to the poor sods that have birthdays on days that aren't listed? Confused
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:42 pm
most of it is dead on, except that i don't think i'm often misunderstood or seen as overly temperamental, with dictatorial tendencies...that said, i do tend to lead.

(oh and i DO love uniform and hate war. i would love to go through a boot camp at least, though).

Quote:
13th Day of the Month

A birthday on the thirteenth day of the month indicates a riddle inside a contradiction, creativity, expansion and restlessness (1+3) behind regularity and limitation (4). You are sensitive and spiritual, suffer through your environment, and are given to explosions of temper. Your good mind is offset by an exceptionally stubborn will, and while you have a strong love nature, you seldom show it and then suffer because of it. Often misunderstood, you are considered temperamental and at times unreasonable, and while you are inclined to be dictatorial, you are an excellent manager. Your best success is in dealing with the earth - mining, geology, practical construction. A walking dichotomy, you love a uniform but hate war. Home is essential to your happiness.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:43 pm
They're all listed if you click on the numbers at the bottom, Reyn.

It was about 50% true for me, less than that for Hubby. Pffffft.....
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 03:55 pm
You sum the digits in the date and then work with the sum as a number between 1 and 9.

Three out of four were fairly good. One was waaaay off.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 04:36 pm
Eva wrote:
They're all listed if you click on the numbers at the bottom, Reyn.

Thanks, eva. I'm too thick to have worked that out for myself.

---------------------
Now, to the listing for myself:

17th Day of the Month

A birthday on the seventeenth day of the month indicates a high minded, proud spirited individual, sometimes liberal, sometimes conservative, generous or stingy, collecting or dissipating. Very set in your ideas, you seldom yield to others; in business you do best at the head of the enterprise, working with under-partners. You execute whatever you do, have a particular talent for managing the interests and affairs of others, and are drawn to dealing in large affairs. The details are for someone else to take care of, since you hate to be bothered with them. You can be successful in any enterprise connected with the earth (e.g., land, mining, oil, livestock), as well as writing, though you are more inclined to technical or historical writing than to fiction. You love knowledge and like to explore. When it comes to spiritual matters, you want proof.

Laughing What a load of cobblers! There's not one bit of info here that decribes me at all!

In particular: "The details are for someone else to take care of, since you hate to be bothered with them."

I'm the exact opposite of this! Shocked Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 05:31 pm
wrong wrong wrong for both
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 05:57 pm
Me:

Quote:
1st Day of the Month

A birthday on the first day of the month means that you have a strong will, are self-reliant and independent. People may say you "think too much," because you like to plan but not to actually build. Similarly, you're better at diagnosing what's wrong than prescribing a remedy. You have a good mind and like to reason things out. Practical and idealistic at the same time, you refer most things to your head rather than to your heart. As a result, although you are capable of great affection, you are not usually demonstrative of it. In spite of all your independence you are very sensitive and need positive feedback and encouragement. You possess a great deal of unexpressed power.

It is 100% accurate, Mame. Uncanny!
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:05 pm
Yeah, funny - it seems to be hit or miss. Mine was right on, as was my ex's and my son's, but my daughter's was only 50-50. My sister's family was all correct, according to her.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 06:54 pm
This number has all the preceding energies rolled into one, so the 9 day is one of culmination and completion in conjunction with the next idea being born. With all the other energies harmonized, there is a universal quality to this 9 day, and a number of possible outcomes. The 9 day features activity, communication, mobility and inspiration, all in one dynamic day. On a 9 day artists will find great inspiration and bigger than life ideas. Everything happens in a BIG way on a 9 day!

Aw....I would like to say this is true -

I do have bigger than life ideas. I just can't get them to work.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 07:33 pm
It might help give if it made any sense mathematically. 1+0=1 and this is a "1 birthday", while 2+9=11 and that is a "2" birthday, not a 1. Not an 11. I guess they just made it up.

Ya wonder?
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:12 pm
3rd Day of the Month

A birthday on the third day of the month indicates that you have great vitality and can quickly recover from illness. Your vivid imagination enables you to make a good story out of the smallest event. You have innate critical and literary abilities, and need a variety of interests to keep you busy. Intense and extreme in your affections, you have great emotional crises from which you recover quickly. You're a social animal, expressive in public and at your top form in front of an audience. Although you are restless, you are also easily satisfied and able to make the best of conditions.

Great vitality?...yes&no
Recover quickly from illness?...no
Vivid imagination?...yes
Able to make a good stories out of small events?...yes
Innate critical and literary abilities?...yes
Need a variety of interests?...yes
Intense and extreme in affections?...no
Great emotional crises?...no
Recover from " quickly?...no
A social animal?...yes&no
Expressive in public?...yes
At top form in front of audience?...yes
Restless?...no
Easily satisfied?...no
Able to make the best of conditions?...yes&no

Like I said, about 50%.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:27 pm
daaanng

Quote:
A birthday on the eighth day of the month indicates a creative, productive individual with natural business acumen. Progressive and expansive, you deal well in matters of general or public interests, but should avoid equal partnerships because you need to be in a position to make the final decisions. Large businesses, corporations or government are your bailiwick, in any of which you must express honesty and integrity in order to be permanently successful. More fond of books than you are of reading, you're inclined toward large gestures; if you have it, you give great sums of money to institutions or charities. You are somewhat ostentatious and want your family to be a credit to you.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:31 pm
Well, is it true for you, She?
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 09:43 pm
Batting about .125 for me and Mrs Hinge, pretty well right off the mark.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:02 pm
My birthday is Feb 4th. I suppose the writeup fits a bit, but then so do parts of the others. Where do you find this stuff, Mame??
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:08 pm
Mame (bitch woman from hell) dredges this crap from her membership in the tarot society. She's now on medication and is expected to resume her postings on astrology as well as phrenology. Hi Pamela ( she prefers to be addressed as Pam, but i ignore that)
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:08 pm
Mame wrote:
Well, is it true for you, She?

everything except this
Quote:
You are somewhat ostentatious and want your family to be a credit to you.

But, that could be true too... I think that wuold be best judged by an outsider.. ya know..
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:16 pm
georgeob1 wrote:
My birthday is Feb 4th. I suppose the writeup fits a bit, but then so do parts of the others. Where do you find this stuff, Mame??

One of my sisters sends me this stuff Smile My ex was born on the 4th, too, and it is so HIM. Smile

Dys - flock off. And it's pamELA, thank you very much, as you well know. How you doin' anyhoo?

She, that 'ostentatious' part is not how I see you, but only you'd know. You're still in ABQ? Have you visited the HQ of the poopity-heads? Say hi to Di for me, yah?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How accurate is this for you & your family?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 03:47:18