How accurate is this for you & your family?

georgeob1

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:19 pm
Mame wrote:
georgeob1 wrote:
My birthday is Feb 4th. I suppose the writeup fits a bit, but then so do parts of the others. Where do you find this stuff, Mame??

One of my sisters sends me this stuff Smile My ex was born on the 4th, too, and it is so HIM. Smile

Makes sense. I always felt a bit like Mame's (er Pamela's) EX ! Laughing Worse, I knew I liked her the first time we met. Cool
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Jul, 2008 10:59 pm
Mame wrote:

She, that 'ostentatious' part is not how I see you, but only you'd know. You're still in ABQ? Have you visited the HQ of the poopity-heads? Say hi to Di for me, yah?

consider it done did.. Smile

(shouts) HEY dys.. you get that??
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 12:06 am
So, PamELA, I didn't know about that accentuation.

On the date thingy, this is way off for me, my mother and my father, and, aack, my ex husband --- all born on the same day of the month various years and months apart.

But even if it wasn't, I consider it hooey. Hooey? Phooey. That people could identify and act out this stuff from some newly fondled identity gives me willies.

Oh, hi, William...
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 07:01 am
wandeljw wrote:
Me:

Quote:
1st Day of the Month

A birthday on the first day of the month means that you have a strong will, are self-reliant and independent. People may say you "think too much," because you like to plan but not to actually build. Similarly, you're better at diagnosing what's wrong than prescribing a remedy. You have a good mind and like to reason things out. Practical and idealistic at the same time, you refer most things to your head rather than to your heart. As a result, although you are capable of great affection, you are not usually demonstrative of it. In spite of all your independence you are very sensitive and need positive feedback and encouragement. You possess a great deal of unexpressed power.

It is 100% accurate, Mame. Uncanny!

I'm the first as well and fits me to a "T".
Hubby on the 28th pretty much sums up him.
My daughter is the 13th and noted above most fits her especially the dictatorial,, but not all like hubby and me and my other daughter sounds slighty maybe - could be that it is more difficult to determine younger children's personality.
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 07:34 am
I think you once mentioned your birthday is on New Year's Day, Linkat. Mine is also.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 23 Jul, 2008 10:20 am
wandeljw wrote:
I think you once mentioned your birthday is on New Year's Day, Linkat. Mine is also.

That must be why are personalities are inline
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 05/20/2024 at 01:05:03