Flowers

jodie34

Tue 8 Jul, 2008 10:01 am
Will rabbits eat Day Lilys or Cone flowers?
I am not sure of how to plant these flowers? There was no instructions on how to plant. Please help if you are familiar with those flowers. Thanks!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 2,344 • Replies: 9
Topic Closed
No top replies

Green Witch

Tue 8 Jul, 2008 01:04 pm
Re: Flowers
jodie34 wrote:
Will rabbits eat Day Lilys or Cone flowers?

Yes.

jodie34 wrote:
I am not sure of how to plant these flowers? There was no instructions on how to plant. Please help if you are familiar with those flowers. Thanks!

Pick a sunny spot. Dig a hole a little bigger than the pot. Remove plant from pot, loosen up roots so plant knows it is out of the pot. Place plant in hole, water, add remaining soil that was left when you dug the hole, water again. Mulch around the plant, but do not pile the mulch on the plant. Give them a good watering about twice a week. Once established (next year) you don't have to do anything except weed around them.

The secret to being a good gardener is to find out what a plant has evolved for thousands of years to want - and then give it what it wants.
chrish02

Wed 8 Aug, 2012 08:00 am
Hi dear i also love the flowers and i very found of get new flowers and fell its smell i also have a garden in my home and its have a lot of flower which grown on plants which grown on my garden i pluck some flowers in the morning and fell and smell its freshness.....
0 Replies

hannahgreene

Mon 19 May, 2014 04:21 am
@Green Witch,
Put these flowers in small pots as such flowers look good and thrive well in such pots.
aahanifnoor

Sat 24 Jan, 2015 03:23 am
@hannahgreene,
i also love the flowers and i very found of get new flowers

NOOR
colmarwatson

Fri 22 May, 2015 12:17 am
@aahanifnoor,
I love flower
the purple flower is so beautiful
0 Replies

Ready Flowers

Mon 11 Jan, 2016 08:51 pm
@jodie34,
Yes, especially the young tender growth which they particularly like. As for planting the flowers, it depends on your location. I’m just curious, do you have a backyard or are you living in a condominium?
ElroyHouse

Thu 7 Jul, 2016 10:40 pm
@Ready Flowers,
It depends upon where you are planing to grow your flowers. The climatic conditions of your place matters.
0 Replies

rjaryan797

Mon 25 Feb, 2019 02:00 am
I love to plant flowers in my house. Simply I take a bucket of stone and covered with mud then plant my loving flowers. It grow then smelt in morning. I like to smell of flowers.
0 Replies

Fideldarnell

Fri 22 Mar, 2019 03:46 am
Yeah!! The purple flower is so beautiful
0 Replies