0
   

A2K Pajama Party -- Girls Only!

 
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 08:39 am
BBB
BBB came boogieing into the room, tossing pepper-coated cashew nuts right and left. Then she tripped over Eva's bunny slippers and flopped to the floor.

THUD!

BBB
0 Replies
 
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 08:42 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
BBB came boogieing into the room, tossing pepper-coated cashew nuts right and left. Then she tripped over Eva's bunny slippers and flopped to the floor.

THUD!

BBB



%%## &&^%%$& $^%%$^^#!!!!!!



THOSE WEREN'T GODDAM SLIPPERS!!!!



THAT WAS I!!!!



Limps off to have a drink.
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 09:10 am
Re: BBB
dlowan wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
BBB came boogieing into the room, tossing pepper-coated cashew nuts right and left. Then she tripped over Eva's bunny slippers and flopped to the floor.
THUD!

BBB

%%## &&^%%$& $^%%$^^#!!!!!!
THOSE WEREN'T GODDAM SLIPPERS!!!!
THAT WAS I!!!!
Limps off to have a drink.


What were you doing on the floor wearing Eva's bunny slippers? Were you trying to grab all of my cashews?

Will somebody help me up off the floor before I pee my pants?

BBB
0 Replies
 
Sglass
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:05 am
Re: BBB
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
dlowan wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
BBB came boogieing into the room, tossing pepper-coated cashew nuts right and left. Then she tripped over Eva's bunny slippers and flopped to the floor.
THUD!

BBB

%%## &&^%%$& $^%%$^^#!!!!!!
THOSE WEREN'T GODDAM SLIPPERS!!!!
THAT WAS I!!!!
Limps off to have a drink.


What were you doing on the floor wearing Eva's bunny slippers? Were you trying to grab all of my cashews?

Will somebody help me up off the floor before I pee my pants?

BBB


Quick, someone go to the 7-11 and get Ms Bee a box of Depends.
0 Replies
 
Gargamel
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:19 am
Re: BBB
Sglass wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
dlowan wrote:
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
BBB came boogieing into the room, tossing pepper-coated cashew nuts right and left. Then she tripped over Eva's bunny slippers and flopped to the floor.
THUD!

BBB

%%## &&^%%$& $^%%$^^#!!!!!!
THOSE WEREN'T GODDAM SLIPPERS!!!!
THAT WAS I!!!!
Limps off to have a drink.


What were you doing on the floor wearing Eva's bunny slippers? Were you trying to grab all of my cashews?

Will somebody help me up off the floor before I pee my pants?

BBB


Quick, someone go to the 7-11 and get Ms Bee a box of Depends.




<immediately collapses ladder, walks home>
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:38 am
Good! The peeping tom is gone.

It's GIRL TALK time!

http://www.thepajamaparty.info/images/All-I-need-girlfriends.gif
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:43 am
Everybody over here! Hot buttered popcorn!!!http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/49105main_popcorn.jpg



OKAY...First question: What was the biggest lie your mother ever told you?
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:44 am
Eva
Is a pajama party fun if it ain't got a peeping tom? I thought I saw "son of Eva" lurking about. Isn't he at that age?

BBB
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:46 am
What was the biggest lie your mother ever told you?
What was the biggest lie your mother ever told you?

She adopted me because she loved me.

BBB Crying or Very sad
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:48 am
492 views??? Oh, I think we must have a few more peeping toms! But SonofEva isn't one of them. He's out of town this week, doing inner city work projects in San Antonio. Besides, we're too old for him anyway.

Back to the GIRL TALK:
What was the biggest lie your mother ever told you?
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:51 am
Oh, I'm sorry, BBB. That sounds like a long and painful story.
But...perhaps she did love you at the time she adopted you...?

OKAY...to lighten this up, I'll go next.

My mom always told me that if I kept sleeping on my stomach, I'd be flat chested.

HA!!!
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:53 am
She told me if I ate my crusts I'd have curly hair. I had it anyways!
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 10:53 am
She told me if I ate my crusts I'd have curly hair. I had it anyways! And that was a WHOPPER your mother told you, Eva Laughing
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:00 am
Eva
Eva wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry, BBB. That sounds like a long and painful story.
But...perhaps she did love you at the time she adopted you...?

OKAY...to lighten this up, I'll go next.

My mom always told me that if I kept sleeping on my stomach, I'd be flat chested.

HA!!!


If your mother could see your boobs now she would know you didn't heed her warning.

BBB

BBB
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:00 am
Wanna hear the funny part, Mame?

She stopped telling me this when I was 16 and sat up in bed one morning as she was repeating this advice yet again. I had on a very sheer nightie. I was a 36C at the time.

Boy, was she mad!

Mom wore a 32A.
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:06 am
Laughing

My mother always said she was 29. That went on for years.
0 Replies
 
BumbleBeeBoogie
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:07 am
Mame
Mame wrote:
Laughing
My mother always said she was 29. That went on for years.


I've always wondered why age 29 was the magic year?

BBB
0 Replies
 
Eva
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:14 am
Part of the "youth=beauty" myth, BBB. "Life is over at 30," you know.

What a load of trash.

OH! I know a good one!

A friend of mine whose parents were overprotective told her when she started dating that guys who French kiss are gay.

No doubt they thought it would keep her out of trouble. Poor girl. She married her high school sweetheart (who didn't kiss open-mouthed) and only found out the truth after she divorced him when she was 30.

True story.
0 Replies
 
Francis
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:29 am
Call me gay, in that case. Twisted Evil
0 Replies
 
Mame
 
  1  
Reply Mon 16 Jun, 2008 11:32 am
Oy! What are you doing in here, mon petit chou?? Or have you changed your name to Frances? Out! Out! Out! Girls only!!
0 Replies
 
 

 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 10/16/2019 at 01:10:37