p.5, WHO POSTED THIS?

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 08:02 am
3rd
Quote:
Like in the words of the father of psychology, Sigmund Freud "Inside human nature there's something that inclines us to be false the things that could cause us harm to accept as true, & this tendency easily finds arguments to reject the thing that would cause harm" Tollerance really is the key, but the big problem is how to apply it Some members are giving me permission to use any quote from their postings.
0 Replies

jackie

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 09:38 am
Dux

(from "Do we have free will?"
0 Replies

Mapleleaf

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 12:22 pm
Well done...THE CORRECT ANSWER IS DUX.

THIS CONCLUDES P. 5.

WINNERS FROM PAGE 5: jackie, Raggedyaggie, safecracker, Verbal Lee,

THE TOTAL WINNERS FROM THE ORIGINAL WHO POSTED THIS AND PAGES 1, 2, 3, 4 AND 5 ARE: Acquiunk, BillW, Bi-Polar Bear, Charli, dlowan, ehBeth, Eva, fishin', Gautam, hiama, hugefan, jackie, jespah, JLNobody, littlek, mac11 ,Margo ,Montana, patiodog, PDiddie, pueo, Rae, Raggedyaggie, Roberta, safecracker, Setanta, Sofia, sozobe, Swimpy, Quinn1, Verbal Lee, Wilso

If I have left you out of the winners, please PM me.

While I secure authors, there will a break.
0 Replies

margo

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 02:14 pm
Thanks, Mapleleaf...

Wow! A whole round missed!

Don't think that I didn't show up - but I couldn't identify a single one! See you next batch! Laughing
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2003 04:06 pm
Verbal lee I don't think anyone playing uses the search that defeates the purpose and fun of the game.
0 Replies

Verbal lee

Reply Sun 14 Sep, 2003 11:54 am
Yep, that's right. Reading helps me to learn the 'style' of different members, too. But I am mostly limited to weekends and a few nights I have no other computer work.
Waiting for the next one Mapleleaf--------
0 Replies