WHY THE MINS ARE IN CHARGE

fishin

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:00 pm
quinn1 wrote:
fishin wrote:
quinn1 wrote:
Funny. I can kill stuff. Not a big deal.

Unless it's like... you know... a spider or something. Laughing

BITE ME

***CHOMP*** :wink:
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Wed 14 May, 2008 10:01 pm
fishin wrote:
quinn1 wrote:
fishin wrote:
quinn1 wrote:
Funny. I can kill stuff. Not a big deal.

Unless it's like... you know... a spider or something. Laughing

BITE ME

***CHOMP*** :wink:

Shocked

Cool
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 01:54 am
Hey, I hate bugs too!

Buy my wife grew up on a farm-and I've seen her run shrieking from an earth worm.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 02:30 am
Hey Wilso!

I don't like bugs in my house. Plain and simple really. And I have no problem killing them if I could simply squish them or something but, I end up with them crawling up my arm or leg or dropping on my head or something and that I just don't want to tolerate. Smile

I love snakes, have no problem with putting worms on hooks...or even most bugs outside (I freak with bees cuz I could be allergic) so - it's really wierd.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:19 am
I don't see how any supposed willingness to kill leads to being in charge, since most men in charge are responsible to kill nothing. Plus, when Golda Meir was in charge, as Israel's Prime Minister, there was a war, and sadly many of the enemy were killed while she was in charge.

And as it was already mentioned, the female of the species is very good at protecting her young. And, it's the female lion that hunts; what was that male lion doing? Oh yes, sleeping.

I feel like I just stepped into a worm-hole, and was transported somewhere else. The "battle of the sexes," which this thread seems to reflect, is sort of archaic in many parts of the country, I believe. Have I entered a L'il Abner comics strip of the 1950's?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:37 am
Foofie wrote:
I feel like I just stepped into a worm-hole, and was transported somewhere else. The "battle of the sexes," which this thread seems to reflect, is sort of archaic in many parts of the country, I believe. Have I entered a L'il Abner comics strip of the 1950's?

Maybe.

Whenever Setanta starts a thread with "Mins" or "Wimmins" in the title, he intends it to be satire.
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:38 am
Off ter make a sammich Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 10:55 am
Foofie wrote:
I don't see how any supposed willingness to kill leads to being in charge, since most men in charge are responsible to kill nothing. Plus, when Golda Meir was in charge, as Israel's Prime Minister, there was a war, and sadly many of the enemy were killed while she was in charge.

And as it was already mentioned, the female of the species is very good at protecting her young. And, it's the female lion that hunts; what was that male lion doing? Oh yes, sleeping.

Maybe this article will help you:

http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Reasons-Why-Your-Sense-of-Humor-is-No-Laughing-Matter---Helpful-or-Harmful-Humor&id=1125320
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:02 am
Hey Fishin'- where's yer Quinn - we're s'posed to be baking bread and muffins later!!!!!!!
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:05 am
Izzie wrote:
Hey Fishin'- where's yer Quinn - we're s'posed to be baking bread and muffins later!!!!!!!

She worked all night so right now she's sound asleep. Feh! Wasting all that time sleeping when she could be out working a second job or something! The NERVE! Razz
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:07 am
Mins think they are in charge coz wimmins let them think that...

hey Iz.... :wink:
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Thu 15 May, 2008 11:08 am
Hey Mis - wanna go shopping with the mins credit cards when us gals have done our chores! Fancy some new shooooz with sparkly bits on :wink:
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 16 May, 2008 12:20 am
fishin wrote:
Izzie wrote:

She worked all night so right now she's sound asleep. Feh! Wasting all that time sleeping when she could be out working a second job or something! The NERVE! Razz

Yeah Izzie we need to go shopping. For sparkly bits.
With someone's credit card.

Laughing
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:19:42