nOW I KNOW WHY PEOPLE FEAR PITBULLS

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 04:24 pm
the dog that sticks his head out and tries to bite people?

i walked by again goin to the store, on the far side, as soon as he stuck his head through my dog went into full frenzy mode pulling me towards him as hard as she could, i mean my feet were sliding over the asphalt she was pulling so hard, i was leaning against the leash and she got tired after a few seconds so i got control back. (I DIDNT HAVE HER HARNESS ON, SHE WAS ON THE CHOKE CHAIN,HOW THE ****?!?!)

MAN i feel bad for anyone who gets between me or my dog again, thats insane.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 640 • Replies: 1
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 22 Apr, 2008 04:35 pm
Choke chains slip. Even Pacco the corgi-tank could slip them, besides my getting over them as smart at all, a combo of mean when they worked and not useful to the dog training, though to arguers, I'll say I understand the workings of that, quick jerk, etc.

Have you checked out dog training in your city park system?

I don't mean to be mean to you, Ogio, but you are a fool with a dog that can be a terror.

You have a hell on wheels on your hands and you post here about hitting as a learning feature for the dog.

Please, get some training in dog control, and no, not re hitting. In the meantime, you and your beautiful dog are a problem for the rest of us.
0 Replies