THIS POST EDITED

dlowan

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 04:30 pm
Come back, Kev!!!!! Come back here - we miss you!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 04:31 pm
Signs of alien beings are emerging from the plastic tubs on the bottom shelf of the fridge as we speak... Area 51 scientists are enroute to San Diego to conduct research on the inhabitants.

Faint mutterings from the fridge can be heard "Fishin' phoooone hooooome!"
0 Replies

kev

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 05:49 pm
O.K. perhaps I was a bit premature in saying I felt out of place, thanks everyone for your support.

P.S. Craven, I didn't steal your beer, I couldn't get the fifty pound lock off your'e refridgerator.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 05:53 pm
Aha! I knew you tried. Tricksical.

Psst, how's my British accent?
0 Replies

kev

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 06:00 pm
Tricksical?? Dont audition for a bond movie anytime soon. It's my bedtime, see you anon.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 06:02 pm
Who's he calling anon?

Will kev bring gin the next time?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 06:08 pm
Gotta hand it to the Brits....best gin around....Bombay Sapphire is my personal choice, at least in the reasonably priced range.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 06:10 pm
Yup - that Bombay Sapphire is pleasant stuff. Especially in a thermos full of tea, sugar and lemon - downnnnnnnnn on the boardwaaaaaaaaalk, down by the seeeeeeeeaeeeeeea.

uhhhhm sorry. i think the 5 day long weekend is finally doing its job.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 2 Sep, 2003 07:41 pm
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, kev.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 08:39 am
This whole gin and tea stuff - I am soooo not convinced.

KEV!!!!!!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 10:28 am
gin and tea is superb. absolutely superb.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 10:29 am
goodbye from kev
Talkin' your language now?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 04:08 pm
So - how do you do gin and tea? I feel it coming on for me Birfday Drinks Thingy.
0 Replies

hiama

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 04:15 pm
Kev,

You Yorkshire tykes were always shy retiring sensitive sorts, not like us hard as nails southern types brought up on scones and butter and such like.

These here americains and ozzies may look the same as us , always remeember we are the mother ship- here's the code for Craven's lock on his fridge which he put on tonight - ******

Ok got it, you see Americans and Ozzies and such sorts and I won't mention Canadians especially that Blatham guy, you see they don't get irony- its all steely with them.

Apart from that they're not so bad and hey watch out for that bloody Unicorn Hiama he's a nutter-Leeds for the cup !!!
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 04:56 pm
kev wrote:
Tricksical?? Dont audition for a bond movie anytime soon. It's my bedtime, see you anon.

Oh come on! I did it just like that English creature in that movie!
0 Replies

kev

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 05:52 pm
Sorry Craven, I must have missed that movie??
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 05:54 pm
Is Craven on a Lord of the Rings trip?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 05:55 pm
Gin and tea is best for an outside drink on a cool afternoon, or when playing pool (it always throws the lads off - SHE's got a TEACUP!).

Good strong cup of tea - Irish breakfast works nicely - NO Earl Grey!
hmmmmm, trying to work out the quantities for a cup, as I usually make it in a thermos. Ok - 2 cubes of sugar, 2 or 3 good hearty squeezes of lemon - NO lime! - then a shotglass of gin. That'll make a nice cuppa good sweet, strong tea on a cold evening. (whenever i read a victorian novel, and they talk about getting someone a good cup of sweet, strong tea, I just know this is what they mean).
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 05:58 pm
How about having a martini with a twist while watching the kettle boil, does that count?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2003 06:14 pm
errrrrr, no.

no, i mean yes.

(this way i don't have to share my thermos when austin, bailey and cleo go to the beach)
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » THIS POST EDITED
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 04:58:37