It's been a while.

kickycan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:46 pm
Oh you two girls are bringing back so many sweet memories for me. I love you both dearly. But there is something I always wondered...all this time we've known each other, why on earth didn't we ever have a threesome? We all love each other, and we have each rolled around naked with each other, but we've never all done it together. A threesome seems only natural. We really should rectify that situation sometime soon.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:50 pm
Montana wrote:
JustBrooke wrote:
kickycan wrote:

So the French dude is still in play, huh? I hope that once you and he become a couple, you will still meet me in the A2K closet for a grope session every once in a while.

Kicky?

MAYBE if you lay her on top of your car in the parking lot, like you did me......she'll do more than just give you a "grope" session.

Oh, I'm away for a while and I miss the "top of the car thing"! How come I didn't get the top of the car?

It was the night me and Brooke consummated our lust for each other, a few years ago. We were engaged for awhile, actually. Didn't you know that? Anyway, it was one of the sweetest and most beautiful moments I've ever had in a dimly lit parking lot next to a dumpster.
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:50 pm
Bring it!
Razz

Question is ...... can you really handle Montana..much less both of us? You KNOW how long it's been for her!!
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:52 pm
kickycan wrote:

It was the night me and Brooke consummated our lust for each other, a few years ago. We were engaged for awhile, actually. Didn't you know that? Anyway, it was one of the sweetest and most beautiful moments I've ever had in a dimly lit parking lot next to a dumpster.

Mmmmmm hummmmmm. What a night! I forgot about the dumpster! LOL

But.........I didn't forget how goooooooood kicky is. *MEOW* We should do that again sometime. Only let's find a different dumpster this time.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:18 pm
Brooke is right, Kicky! It's was 9 years, the 15th of last month since I did the wild thing and I'm not sure if both of you together could handle me, never mind just yourself, Kicky!

You may want to be careful what you wish for ;-)
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:18 pm
Re: It's been a while.
Montana wrote:
I haven't been around for a bit, but I think of you all and wonder how everyone is.

How are you everyone?

Absolutely delighted to see you back Montana, Easter is already here, so from downunder Happy Easter and a welcome back hug. :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:21 pm
I think we need an updated closet as well :-D

Maybe something with a hot tub and a big, cloud like, bed. Oh, and a bunch of pillows. I love pillows!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:23 pm
Hey there (((((((((Dutchy)))))))))!!! Happy Easter to you and I hope you're enjoying the holiday.

Great to see ya!!! :-D
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:25 pm
Montana wrote:
Brooke is right, Kicky! It's was 9 years, the 15th of last month since I did the wild thing and I'm not sure if both of you together could handle me, never mind just yourself, Kicky!

You may want to be careful what you wish for ;-)

Oh hell ......come on Kicky! It sounds like fun even if we can't handle her.
Where the heck did he go?

He musta got skeered and ran off. Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 04:28 pm
Na, he'll be back. Actually, after it being so long, I think I might be scared to death if it ever actually happens again in my lifetime Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:55 pm
* tap tap tap *
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 05:58 pm
He's warmin' it up for ya girls... :wink:
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 06:01 pm
Rockhead wrote:
He's warmin' it up for ya girls... :wink:

Nah.......he hauled ass!

Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 06:07 pm
Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 12:15 am
Hey there, cousin!

Yeah, I definitely noticed you were gone. I just figured you were frozen solid up there in the frigid north. Now that Spring is almost here, I see your fingers must have thawed out enough to type. Laughing

Seriously...welcome back. (((((HUGS)))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 09:38 am
Hey Girl :-D

Yeah, winter doesn't seem to want to let us go this year. It's like being trapped in winter hell Laughing

I'm getting ready to go out and do the full time night shift thing again for a while, so that'll be just another stage in my many stages of life.

It's always awesome to see you, Eva! I miss you guys when I don't see you for a while!

(((((((((Eva)))))))))
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 09:44 am
Hi Montana- Spring will be here before you know it. I was just digging around and decapitated a couple of bulbs.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 09:47 am
Hey Montana... welcome back. Yes, I noticed you were gone, but I figured you were off snow-plowing everybody's driveway with your tractor. How's life?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 09:57 am
Hey GW :-D

I'm hoping it's here soon before I go mad Laughing

I purchased and plant a bunch of tulip bulbs in the fall last year and of course this has to be the year when we're going to have that never ending winter! <sigh>

I planted the tulips in pots and I must have at least 12 different kinds and colors. I love tulips and I got a good deal on them at the end of the season, so I can't wait to see those babies :-D

Looks like I just keep doing my spring cleaning inside and hope for this white stuff to melt some day. <sigh>

I am glad to hear that you you're able to get some of your stuff started, though. It gives me hope :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2008 10:01 am
Howdy Mame :-D

I was just thinking about you and wondering how your new life is treating you?

Thank you and everyone for your welcome back. I'm still very busy, but the holidays always push me here to see how everyone is doing.

How's everything goin with your life these days?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It's been a while.
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 09:08:31